Forum: Irish / Good Luck, Congratulations, Thank You

Good Luck To All Worlds Dancers!
By RAID_Babemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:21 AM

Only 28 days until Worlds begin...

Good luck to every competitor, you'll all walk away with a great feeling of acomplishment; and bragging rights of course! Have fun, enjoy yourselves and don't hold back. Show the world what you can do, and why you're on it's stage.

Every person, competiting, should be proud of their efforts and achievements. I know that your family, friends, peers, coach and anyone (such as a total random like me!) would be proud!

Dance hard!

~ SlipJigMaster ~

5 Replies to Good Luck To All Worlds Dancers!

re: Good Luck To All Worlds Dancers!
By Opengirl
On Tue Mar 16, 2010 08:12 PM
Thanks sooo much!! This is my first worlds so I'm pretty nervous but I know I have a good support group!
By Dresswitch
On Wed Mar 17, 2010 02:24 AM
DD and I thought we were going to the Worlds, but the scary feeling came to me this morning when I tried to check our flights...Booking refence and names unnown! :O Try to call: "We're closed". I hope this ticket office isn't a scam :( I don't know how to bring this to my DD if it is!!! Mailed hubbie to check it out, as he's the one who did the booking. Keep fingers crossed for us. 2 weeks to go...
By reel1mom
On Mon Mar 22, 2010 01:13 PM
One week! Good luck to everyone going!
By Hop_123member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Mar 24, 2010 05:08 PM
Best of luck to everyone dancing! Hope you have a marvelous time. Do you best to relax, and have fun!
By Irishdancers
On Sat Mar 27, 2010 09:29 PM
Good luck to all. You deserve it. Have fun and take lots of pictures. Your dream has come true.

ReplySendWatch