Forum: General / Administrative

Administrative
LisaR25, lazybones, and laurajean27 permanently banned.
By imadanseurPremium member Comments: 16604, member since Thu Dec 04, 2003
On Mon Mar 01, 2010 05:50 AM

All 3 members banned for fraudulent behavior. Lazybones and lauranjean27 had 2 costumes sent out to try on and never returned them or sent money. LisaR25 has 1 costume that she has not returned or paid for. All 3 accounts were given moderator warnings about being banned, told that their information would be allowed to be posted on ddn, and that we consider this situation theft.

Please please please think about the administration's STRONG opinions regarding the sale of costumes:

GET A DEPOSIT OR FULL PAYMENT BEFORE SENDING OUT VALUABLE COSTUMES!!!

4 Replies to LisaR25, lazybones, and laurajean27 permanently banned.

re: LisaR25, lazybones, and laurajean27 permanently banned.
By dandan99 Comments: 1620, member since Tue May 04, 2004
On Mon Mar 01, 2010 02:32 PM
hi thanks for this lisaR25 has now sent the cozzie back after 5 weeks and her daughter hs worn this at a comp all this after contacting the Glasgow police but i sorted it before they seen her.
i have now resent it to a new home fingers crossed
thanks for looking and beware of this person she is from castlemilk area i dont want to tarnish veryone from this area but just be carefull
thanks charmaine
By Jodee_babesmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4537, member since Wed Dec 14, 2005
On Tue Apr 27, 2010 01:38 PM
LAZYBONES had my suit 6 months wearing it and then after that time offered to return it!
Shame it took another theft for her to get banned!
Least shes gone now!

x
By MuffinHeadmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5172, member since Thu Jun 10, 2004
On Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:12 PM
This is getting silly. People really need to start requiring deposits. And if they don't... at this point-- it's going to be their own fault that their costumes are getting stolen.

I get that the discoers are a tight-knit, trusting group. And I think that's AWESOME. But no matter how much I trust someone... I don't trust them with my money... or my possesions that someone owes me money for.

Please, ladies-- get a deposit. Or paid in full before you send out your costumes. Our MODs have plenty of work to do. They don't need to be crime fighters too. :(
By Jodee_babesmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4537, member since Wed Dec 14, 2005
On Wed Apr 28, 2010 04:07 AM
I have learnt my lesson the hard way!
I wont send out without unless I no the person!
Lazybones rung me and spoke to me for 35mins telling me how much she liked the costume! Told me shed sent a cheque that had been cashed then that shed put it in my bank (i never gave her any details!) basically she changed her story far to much! she then told the principle of len goodmans who i involved she got confused must of paid for another costume twice! I even had the solictors involved!

<3

ReplySendWatch