Forum: Arts / Image Editing - Requests

Image Editing - Requests
Could Someone Please Edit...a unique request
By mizziemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 430, member since Tue Oct 26, 2004
On Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:23 AM

Hey,

So this is my headshot. I know it's a bizarre request, but is there any way to edit it so either you can't see the bra or to make the shirt look higher/edit in a tank top. I know it's a weird request, but I love this headshot minus the bra.

Thanks a bunch!

5 Replies to Could Someone Please Edit...a unique request

re: Could Someone Please Edit...a unique request
By mizziemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 430, member since Tue Oct 26, 2004
On Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:27 AM
Also, here's a download link for the full-sized photo:

www.sendspace.com . . .
By Chaconnemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6359, member since Thu Jul 12, 2007
On Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:46 AM

Does this work?

Jon
On Tue Mar 02, 2010 07:35 PM
That's amazing! Thank you so much.

Is there any higher resolution available? If not, that's completely fine - you're amazing! Thanks!
re: Could Someone Please Edit...a unique request (karma: 1)
By Chaconnemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6359, member since Thu Jul 12, 2007
On Tue Mar 02, 2010 07:59 PM
Edited by Chaconne (182529) on 2010-03-02 20:09:52

Let's see if this increases the pixel count. There is usually quite a bit of loss in editing. I think the loss comes from successive saving in the JPEG format. This ones, according to the properties box (right click to see) has 65K. The first one I did was 34K (because I may have saved it twice during the course of editing) but your original was something like 300K. I know you lose bytes every time you save a JPEG because of the compression, but I'm not sure how to edit this so it is totally lossless e.g. the edited version would have about the same number of pixels as the original. I think the original would have to be in RAW format or TIFF format, but I can't say that I'm totally conversant in that sort of thing.

Jon
On Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:00 AM
You are amazing - this is great! Thank you so much.

ReplySendWatch