Forum: Advice / Cars & Driving

Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2
re: If you could have any car which would you have?
By Mandymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Apr 03, 2010 06:53 AM
I'm gonna have to go with TwilightDancer on this one.
Black Corvettes with tinted windows deff appeal to me. I've been eyeing those cars since I was like, 12.
And I'm not even getting a liscense anytime soon. Maybe by then I'll like a car I can actually afford. ;D
By Jodee_babesmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Apr 20, 2010 02:55 PM
Hey,

Any car if I could afford what I want I could afford to :P
I'd have a Audi TT Coupe in Black which sell new for £27365!
Then for the family I'd have a Range Rover Sport in Crystal white which sell new for a whoppping £46240.

In the real world though I really would in a few years like to get a Fiat 500 in Candy Pink. Not as a first car but in a few years when I have a stable job I plan on finacing one lol, they start at £11700!

X
By QCdancer
On Tue Apr 20, 2010 06:41 PM
My dream car is a mini cooper, they're small and cute and apparently pretty safe for a small car. I would probably get a custom color done because it seems as if everybody has a mini cooper these days!

However, I also love the Prius, and I really want to see the new Nissan Leaf in action!

I wish they would make more tiny cars for the US market ... i love little energy efficient cars :)
By NixkJason
On Wed Jan 27, 2021 02:52 AM
Hello. I love to drive exclusive and luxurious cars. I cannot afford to buy such a car, so I use the car rental service tlt.ae . . . . Long-term car lease agreements allow you to enjoy continuous car rental services throughout your stay in another city
By JalisOlis
On Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:02 PM
Edited by JalisOlis (361958) on 2021-03-22 12:03:20
Good day, I really like the A4 Audi. 2021's Audi A4 is more attractive than ever, despite only coming with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-pot and all-wheel drive. The new Audi A4 reviews the old model very lightly under the skin as last year's model got newsome fresh new looks. For the new model year, the sedan now comes with 13 horsepower more under the hood on both versions of its four-pot, thanks, in part, to a new 12-volt mild-hybrid system.
By JalisOlis
On Mon Jul 19, 2021 03:58 AM
Edited by JalisOlis (361958) on 2021-07-19 03:59:36
Edited by JalisOlis (361958) on 2021-07-19 04:01:18
)))
By Dikol
On Mon Jul 19, 2021 04:20 AM
Hello everyone, before buying a car, I would recommend that you check all the information on the Wine number. Checking the VIN-code can greatly facilitate the task of purchasing a used car, because in this case, the unique number also gives information about the history of the car. The vehicle history report can be obtained through the Epicvin service. So you can protect yourself from buying a car that has many problems.
By MolikUk
On Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:47 PM
Edited by MolikUk (360086) on 2021-08-26 23:48:53
Always dreamed of a big car. Now I live in Orlando and use cheap minivan rental orlando , at the moment it is very convenient for me. I order a car online and it is provided to me at the location I indicated. It's great when you're really busy. But I am still saving up for my own car and I think that soon I will buy the car that I dreamed of.
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch