Forum: Folk / Chinese Classical Dance

Is china-cart.com trustworthy?
By Cosine
On Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:41 AM

So far, I think china-cart.com is the most extensive collection of costumes I have ever seen. Has anyone ordered from their website? Please tell me about their customer service and quality; I don't want to be deceived by an online store again.

Thanks so much in advance!

3 Replies to Is china-cart.com trustworthy?

re: Is china-cart.com trustworthy?
By dancingqueenking
On Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:25 PM
It is very trustworthy, best costumes workshop that I ever met. I am their old customers for nearly five years.
By tingting
On Sun May 23, 2010 08:17 AM
Edited by tingting (223069) on 2010-05-23 08:27:50
Yes, it is an excellent workshop that help me a lot to get natural Miao tribe dance costumes. Their website is www.china-cart.com Tibetan dance costumes and other Chinese minority costums are available or can be custom made. I hear that they also can make ancient dragon dance and lion dance costumes.

P.S. I am learning Xinjiang dance. Anybody know how to improve fast and master all witin 25 days?
By Sai
On Fri Jun 22, 2018 08:02 PM
Shopping with China Cart was the worst shopping experience I've ever had. The products diplaying on their website are appealing but absolutely deceptive. I was so excited that I placed 2 orders implusively. I placed the 2nd order about half hour before the first order was delivered. I required cancelation on the 2nd order as long as I got the the stuffs from first order, and asked to return the first order. The products were pricey but very cheaply made and irritated my skin. They look different from what they are pictured on the website.
I thought it was pretty simple without realzing this was just the beginning of another more awful experiece. Neither did they refund my second order, nor delivered it. Their website is very primitive. Don't expect you can track the process of your order and delivery. Plus none of the phone number is reachable. They replied several emails before they completely cut off the contact. I was asked to cover the delivery fee as well as the return postage. They deliverd some wrong items and they made an excuse those were the gift for my brother or husband in order to ask me to cover the fees for delivering them. They even messed up the cost of my 2 orders. I paid $359 for the 1st order and $246 for the 2nd. I was told I only paid $246 for the first order. I tried to communicate with them regarding the return and cancelation. They just cut off the contact. Now I'm going to depute with my credit card company.
Like · Reply · 13m

ReplySendWatch