Poll: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Page:
Page 3 of 3: 1 2 3
re: What best decribes how you feel about your weight?
By madseasonPremium member
On Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:22 PM
I feel I could lose a few pounds even though I am technically underweight. I have a tiny tiny tiny bone structure so I cannot stand to hold the extra weight a girl with larger bones could- I look 'heavier' even weighing less because of my build.

I've battled an E.D for 11+ years (so I know I probably see myself unrealistically) and I know I don't need to lose weight but I answered how I 'feel.'
By SiyoNqobamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jun 19, 2010 08:12 PM
I'm really happy with how much I weigh. My BMI is 18, so I'm healthy and it's all good.

As for how I feel about my body... I'm okay with it, until I see photos or a video of me when I did ballet everyday. *Sigh*
By Lauren94
On Mon Jun 21, 2010 07:00 AM
I hate my weight, i've never been happy with it. Especially my thighs and stomach. I have previously lost a large amount of weight and was too thin, but now i've put it all back on and I think im the biggest ive ever been! I need to really eat healthy and go to the gym more :L x
By reel_faerie85member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Jun 21, 2010 07:05 AM
'fat flump' comes to mind...dancing marshmallow?? I have issues not so much with my weight, because no matter what I do it won't shift (11st 7lb) but that I am short and the weight shows! I love my curves, my hips and bust are nice, but my arms and legs are chunky and i have a bit of a roll on my belly, this is not helped by a huge scar right across it which means it will never be flat!
Wouldnt mind just toning up and feeling sexy again
By holly_irishdance
On Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:52 AM
I want to lose a few pounds. My BMI is 22.5 and I want to get under the 20 mark. I have come down from 26 already though. I really dislike my body still though. I'm horribly fat, but of course, thats nobodys fault but mine! lol :)
By dancingthrulife1
On Wed Jun 23, 2010 08:22 PM
My view is that I could healthily lose a few pounds. I know I'm in the healthy BMI zone, and I don't need to lose the weight, but it would be just a little bit easier on my knees to dance and run, so I've been eating a lot healthier just to see what happens. But I also have a weight that I don't want to go under. It's partly a goal, but more so I know when to try and maintain, mainly because it's easy to get too caught up on how much you weigh, rather than how you feel.
By Liritmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Jun 28, 2010 08:11 AM
Since I started working at the company I work for, I have gained a lot of weight. Additionally, since my promotion, since I now work more hours (I average between 50 and 60 hours a week, thank G-d I'm still paid hourly!), I've gained even more.

Not very happy about that. Not even a little bit. But it's hard to find the motivation to work out or just be active when work is very all-consuming.
By kelrychanmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jun 28, 2010 02:04 PM
I'm fine really, I just have more fat than I would like and know that I could easily lose it...WEirdly, though, I'm pretty heavy even though I don't look my weight at all.
By irenie_poomember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:46 PM
In recent years I've noticed that my body is starting to look more and more like those of the other women in my family (genetics for you) which isn't fat or anything but not as petite as I was a year or two ago. I don't really care how much or how little weight I loose, just as long as I'm satisfied with the way I look and feel.
By DancePrincess827member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:10 AM
I am definitely not happy with how much I weigh. I gained a lot of weight on a certain medication and now I just went off of it to try and lose all of the weight. Since I have a history of anorexia and bulimia, gaining weight is a pretty major thing that really screws with my head.
By teenydanseur
On Sat Jul 03, 2010 03:45 PM
my BMI is 17.3, but I don't think I look it! I think i look healthy and I eat whenever I'm hungry until I'm full, don't check the scale etc. I also walk a lot, so theoretically I could stand to gain some weight, but I am a small person, and I think I look fine.... I wouldnt necessarily say I'm happy with my weight, just that i don't really think about my body :)
By Kristi3
On Sun Aug 08, 2010 09:40 PM
I am in a healthy weight range, almost overweight but I have a lot of leg muscle. I voted losing a few pounds. well by a few I mean like, 25, maybe 30. the summer of my junior year of high school I used to be over 30 lbs heavier than I am now and was really overweight. then when school started I tried volleyball on top of dance 2 times a week and ate very healthy and a lot more fruits and veggies and lost over 35lbs. it actually really improved how i dance a lot. i managed to keep it off until senior year started and i started gaining a little back. i gained about 12 lbs and i really wanna lose that weight i gained plus more in a healthy way just for the purpose of enjoying life more, feeling good, and having a healthier lifestyle. i posted a before and after picture. :)
By iPurplemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Aug 09, 2010 02:39 PM
I saw a picture of myself the other day.

I think I am probably one of the only people saying this on here, but I'm too skinny. I don't have an ED though. I've just lost a lot of weight from not having a lot of food in the house.

Trust me, it's not beautiful, no matter what the media tells you. Bones =/= beauty. And I now I have to look at this body every day.
Page:
Page 3 of 3: 1 2 3

ReplySendWatch