Forum: Irish / Irish - For Sale / Dresses & Costumes

Irish For Sale - Dresses & Costumes
Beautiful Tiger Rah rah skirt dress by Gavin Doherty suit dancer 5ft 5 approx
By idtcPremium member Comments: 266, member since Wed Apr 06, 2005
On Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:11 AM
Priority post created on 2010-04-07 10:11:23
Priority listing expired on 2010-05-08 00:05:03

Beautiful Gavin Doherty dress for sale suit dancer 5ft 5 approximately. This dress is 9 months old and has been well cared for. The main fabric is on the bodice is brown velvet which when turned to the light has a reddish tone to it. When we were ordering this dress Gavin suggested putting this colour brown with the orange toned tiger fabric and it really works well. There us also orange sequin appliqué used. On the sleeves orange Swarovski crystals and AB crystals were applied to pick up on the colouring the fabrics. This is a fabulous dress on stage. It has a rah, rah style skirt with tiger ruffles following around the skirt. The skirt lining is orange satin. It will come with a matching tiger fabric/crystal headband

Measurements:

Neck to waist: 22.5 (Taken from lowest point on the neckline)
Skirt Length: 9
Sleeve Length: 23
Bust: 33/ 34
Shoulder to Shoulder: 12 (taken from the arm seam to arm seam at back) Overall Length: 33 (Taken from top of zipper to end of skirt at the back)

Asking price £950 plus shipping from London in the UK. All overseas sales are final. Due to the time it takes and cost of shipping.

If you have any further questions please PM me or leave a message.

Thank you

4 Replies to Beautiful Tiger Rah rah skirt dress by Gavin Doherty suit dancer 5ft 5 approx

re: Beautiful Tiger Rah rah skirt dress by Gavin Doherty suit dancer 5ft 5 approx
By oconnor_dancer Comments: 29, member since Mon Nov 02, 2009
On Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:50 AM
sorry mod, I have to comment on this. This dress is absolutely gorgeous.
Unfortunately I just bought a used Gavin a month ago, but this would have fit perfectly!
Good luck selling this, I'm sure it will go quickly!

Comment #8950056 deleted
Removed by oz_helen (35388) on 2010-04-23 22:54:36 Only posters interested in purchasing the item for sale may respond to For Sale listings.

re: Beautiful Tiger Rah rah skirt dress by Gavin Doherty suit dancer 5ft 5 approx
By lots2do Comments: 38, member since Wed Aug 27, 2008
On Thu Apr 08, 2010 02:57 PM
Hi, very unusual dress. Can you tell me the sleeve and waist measurements and also how much let out room in the bust.

Thanks!
By idtcPremium member Comments: 266, member since Wed Apr 06, 2005
On Fri Apr 09, 2010 01:50 AM
Edited by feisfairy (127746) on 2010-04-09 02:13:16 additional info added
Hi,

Sleeve length from top of shoulder to bottom of cuff 23.5

The natural waist on this dress is 31

The dropped waist 35 ( very dropped waist sits on hips)

The bust allowance is as follows: Either side of the bodice is a 1 inch let out. There are small darts on the inside of the bodice that will allow another 0.5 inch out.

With regards to adjustments I am not an expert but it may be better to seek a professionals opinion regarding the alterations. If there are any other questions please get in touch.

Kind Regards
Rachelle

ReplySendWatch