Forum: Ballet / Guys in Ballet

Ballet Apparel for Men is now available on Amazon!
By adsum
On Thu Apr 08, 2010 05:12 PM

I'm excited that a hardcopy of my book is now available on Amazon!

Find it here: bit.ly . . .

It is for sale for $7, but it is still available as a free download on BalletForMen.com

I really like the way the hard copy turned out. It has all the same great information, but formatted in 8x10 it turns out to be about 70 pages long. It is great if you really want a hardcopy, or if you want to give one to someone who is just getting started.

I'll be selling wholesale copies for cheaper. If there is a studio, school, or store that wants to order multiple copies. Studios can give them to new male dancers or guys who might be interested, schools can use them as a sort of text-book, intro to ballet, and stores will be able to help their male shoppers!

Check it out there on Amazon, download the free copy, or if you want to buy some, just contact me!

3 Replies to Ballet Apparel for Men is now available on Amazon!

re: Ballet Apparel for Men is now available on Amazon!
By pondflyPremium member
On Thu Apr 08, 2010 06:15 PM
I'm glad that you brought it to hard copy. You did an excellent job and should be proud of it. I wish you the best an I continue to follow, although I've never been one to embrace the world of podcasts. Old habits are hard to break.
By jocknballettight
On Sun Apr 11, 2010 05:16 AM
HHEY ADSUM
wow very impressive and I am sure with all the questions you see posted from guys here hopfully it will be a recommneded book by teachers in dacne shcools for boys
GOOD LUCK
JOE
By DanceJAMPremium member
On Mon Jun 07, 2010 07:47 AM
Wow !

I seriously cannot believe it. There is finally a book that recognizes that men actually do dance ballet.

Thank you for your excellent work in putting this together.

Best,

James

ReplySendWatch