Priority For Sale

Forum: Disco / Disco - Parents Only

Disco - Parents Only
Advise needed on best trolley/case to carry all the items needed for Competitions en>fr fr>en
By karenzkaren Comments: 77, member since Mon Sep 21, 2009
On Fri Apr 09, 2010 02:41 PM

Im looking for a trolley/case to put all of the items i need to take with me to competitions. I have seen them about and was wondering about getting one.
Is there anyone out there that has one and which is the best one to have for getting everything in ?
Please advise me on the good ones and the ones that have not worked, so I can avoid. Also how much to pay for one, and where to get it from.
Many thanks to you all.

6 Replies to Advise needed on best trolley/case to carry all the items needed for Competitions

re: Advise needed on best trolley/case to carry all the items needed for Competitions en>fr fr>en
By sally_32member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3021, member since Wed Jul 13, 2005
On Sat Apr 10, 2010 02:18 PM
Hi,

There are so many to choose from, i love the aluminuim ones that have the wheels on but these can be quite expensive although someone may be able to tell you a good website where you can get one cheaper. We bought a toolbox with wheels from B&Q & decorated it ourselves using spraypaint, motifs etc, the box itself was around £25 so reasonable. This fits everything in you would need and also has a pullout drawer which all the make up fits into perfectly.

Love Sally xx
re: Advise needed on best trolley/case to carry all the items needed for Competitions en>fr fr>en
By PrincessxBethx Comments: 522, member since Sat Jul 04, 2009
On Sat Apr 10, 2010 03:35 PM
Hi,
Alot of people seem to use the metal make-up boxes put make up & hair things in the detachable top part and everything in the bottom parts. I have one for all my nail products I got it from beautyboxes.co.uk they range between £79.99 & £99.99 but you can sometimes get them off ebay for about £50.For comps I just use a small suitcase that i fit everything in it was about £15 the only problem with it sometimes is if a comp is busy and u need to lie it down and unzip it all to get something from the bottom. Hope this information helps abit x
Michelle x
On Tue Apr 13, 2010 01:36 PM
Thanks for the advice I will look into it and see what will be best for us. Many thanks...
By elaina16member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 895, member since Mon Aug 14, 2006
On Sat Apr 17, 2010 03:38 PM
I am not sure if you are still looking for a case. But for jazz competitions we use a rolling Stanley Fatmax. It is a rolling tool case but works great. It has a top where you can carry make-up and hair products, and then it also has a lower portion that we put shoes, a small cooler, and additional hair products, and since it is a tool box it is very big inside. Here is a link to the site. My DD's blinged him out for competitions.
www.stanleyworks.co.uk . . .
By GilbertGirlzMum Comments: 55, member since Tue Jan 26, 2010
On Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:14 PM
I got my beauticians trolley from our local hairdressing wholesalers, it has so many sections that i can keep everything well organised, i found a list of suppliers in the yellow pages and rang around for the cheapest price

Nikki x
On Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:27 PM
Hi everyone, thanks for all your replys and I am exploring them. I do also have my eye on a very cheap one, having discovered it recently and its in my husbands garage !! Just needs pinking up a bit and it might just do the job..had not thought of it before until Sally-32 metioned the tool box..!!
If you dont hear from me its worked otherwise will be looking for advise on how to creap round the husband :D

ReplySendWatch