Forum: Disco / Disco Videos

Watch this...Jessica's little sister Katelyn shes only 3, go on it will really make you laugh
By LittledancerJessmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Apr 13, 2010 05:41 AM

Here we are one afternoon, im bored and set about messing with the camera while the kids are playing nicely when an arguement breaks out lol, Katelyns little friend does not want Katelyn to look over his side of the house but Katelyn makes it very clear whos boss, just check out her attitude, only 3 yrs old, no idea where she gets it from lol

www.youtube.com . . .

Zoe & Jess
xxx

7 Replies to Watch this...Jessica's little sister Katelyn shes only 3, go on it will really make you laugh

re: Watch this...Jessica's little sister Katelyn shes only 3, go on it will really make you laugh
By jojoxmack
On Tue Apr 13, 2010 05:46 AM
she is so funny can imagine what she will be like when she a teenager.

joanne

xx
re: Watch this...Jessica's little sister Katelyn shes only 3, go on it will really make you laugh
By LittledancerJessmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Apr 13, 2010 05:55 AM
I dread to think lol, Jess is so quiet and shy yet Katelyn is such a cheeky monkey lol
By BLINGBOUTIQUE
On Tue Apr 13, 2010 01:26 PM
cant believe how much we laughed at this zoe we must have watched it about ten times a little diva in the making lol

zoe and paige xxx
By storm3
On Tue Apr 13, 2010 01:32 PM
lol...lol..lol....
how funny:)
By maizieQ
On Tue Apr 13, 2010 01:33 PM
omg hahaha how funny me and maizie have just laughed our heads of watching this love it :) bless her xx
By divajades_mom
On Tue Apr 13, 2010 01:34 PM
hi

this is so funny

kept watching it

lisax
By chelsealoumember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Apr 13, 2010 02:22 PM
i laughed my head off at this
she is a diva in te making lol :)
love chelsea and kerry xxx

ReplySendWatch