Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4
Actors who need Agents
By catchmeifyoucan
Posted On Wed Jul 02, 2003 04:04 PM
Frank A. Junior Agency
New York, NY, U.S.A.

Deadline:
Audition Date: soon

Looking for acotrs who need agents.We will provide you with auditions and any other service we can to make you the star you want to be. If under the age of 18, you will need your parents approval.

86 Replies to Actors who need Agents

Please more Info!
By Beatseeker
On Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:57 AM
Is This for real:) do u know how hard it is to get an agent?
Am sure u do!
But anyway, if u guys are real please forgive me for being skeptical about this offer. I am very intrested and would like more information.
I have a pic and a resume. Please just tell me how to get intouch with u.
Thank u

Onesimus
More info
By DancerDi
On Thu Jul 03, 2003 02:35 PM
Can I get more info.? How do I get in touch with you guys? My e-mail is dilee1@juno.com.
re: Actors who need Agents
By Tootie05
On Thu Jul 03, 2003 07:50 PM
Where can i get more information at about this? My email is Boogsbabygirl88@aol.com
agent
By catchmeifyoucan
On Thu Jul 03, 2003 07:57 PM
please forward your headshot and resume to FrankAgency@hotmail.com
By AngelAndABullet
On Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:47 AM
Hey, I am very serious about acting, it is my main passion. I have been looking forr an agent for the longest time and I live in NY so please contact me
By SkyDiamonds04
On Wed Jul 09, 2003 09:38 AM
I have wanted to become an actress since I was little. I sent you my photo and resume. Please contact me.
My company news
By catchmeifyoucan
On Wed Jul 09, 2003 01:02 PM
I would like to apoligize to everyopne who has written me and have not gotten a reply. Frank Agency was expected to be up and running soon, but it will be delayed for a while. I put the ad up to get people to sign so my company wouldnt have to wait for people when it gets up and running, well it'll be a while before that happens. I will still take e-mails about interested actors, but remebr that Frank Agency will not be up and running for a while.Thankyou.
By MikeMaddness
On Wed Jul 09, 2003 03:05 PM
plez send info!!
need agent!!!
By britney3
On Thu Jul 10, 2003 06:10 PM
I never really did acting before at all but maybe did a play for my school once but dropped out because I wasn't ready. But ever since I started watching movies a lot I realized I wanted to try acting and thought it would be fun for me to do it as a hearing impaired. Please send me more info and email me at dancinkeri5@msn.com.
Looking to begin acting...
By Tishafit
On Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:42 AM
I am a fitness model from Mass. I currently compete in The Fitness America Pageants along with other federations as well as model. I have always wanted to pursue acting, commercial and film. Please contact me via my website at tishafit.com Thank you. Do not respond if this is something I need to pay for.
By dancin_dancer
On Wed Jul 16, 2003 05:38 PM
hey ive been trying to find as an agent for along time im an actor ive done some drama before for abotu 3 years i have some monologuesso if you will get back to me that would be great

ps i alsodo some modelind and dancing
ACTOR LOOKING FOR HELP
By pkone
On Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:08 PM
I AM 15 AND I HAVE A MANAGER ALREADY, BUT I NEED SOME HELP LOOKING FOR A AGENT. I LIVE IN THE SOUTH CAROLINA AREA AND WILL BE MOVING TO TEXAS SOON. YOU CAN EMAIL ME WITH MORE INFORMATION AT GBARTON@SC.RR.COM
By Duke99
On Fri Jul 18, 2003 05:09 PM
I need a agent bad, it is so hard to get an agent if this real write back thanks alot
Fresh and raw talent!
By VenessaJo
On Sat Jul 19, 2003 05:27 PM
I am an aspiring actress and i am enterested in learnig how to dance so i may someday preform on broadway. I have a great voice but I need some coaching in my voice. Please if you got connactions help me! I live in Ky.
Acting
By Faith777
On Sun Jul 20, 2003 07:28 AM
I am very in need of a agent. Can you please tell me more. My e mail address is believe777christ@aol.com. Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a african-american female. ( Light brown skin, light brown eyes, brown hair that falls down a little pass my shoulders, I am 5'10, I have a athelitic, built body, I am 22 years old ( 11/5/1980 ), I live in Maryland, I have no children. I have been dancing ballet, hip hop, jazz, funk, ect. since I was 6 years old. I also twirled batons for many years. I am the National and World Solo and Dance Champion and have won many titles, and was apart of many winning baton and dance teams. I have also modeled for many years and won many modeling titles. I started my own business last year in Maryland. I am the founder, director and instructor. I teach baton twirling and dance ( ballet, jazz, hip hop, and funk ) to ages 3 - 21. I was in one music video that was taken in DC in 2001. I played the lead role with the rapper. At the time he was not known. It was his first video shoot that he was doing. I was randomly picked when I was walking out of the night club and was asked to do it that same night. One producer that I just met got in touch with another producer because they are about to shoot a video soon and they are looking for a certain look and I was referred by that producer because I had that look. My love is music and dance ( hip hop, funk, jazz. ) It is in my blood and in my heart. This is what I want to do and I plan on putting my all into this. Way beyond 100%. I'm just waiting to get involved with the right person. I get a long with anyone and everyone. I am very dedicated to what I put my mind to. I believe that this is an opportunity for me and I will do my best to not let your group down. I know that God will bless me and see me through and at the end of all the hard work it is going to pay off. I have been looking for someone to manage me for awhile now because my goal is making this a professional career. I am really interested in getting into acting. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you and God bless.
E mail me at believe777christ@aol.com
Faith777
By crazyfly
On Sun Jul 20, 2003 09:07 PM
Hello my name is crazyfly and I am 20 years old. I've been dying to act, but I just don't know how to get started. I live in Rhode Island, and there is no opportunity here. I can travel, I just don't know where to begin.
We shall see...
By mmokka
On Thu Jul 24, 2003 09:44 AM
Hello,

I'm a male model with some experience, I have done shoots mostly for bussiness, casual and commercial, promo's for beach products. I am willing to travel, very easy going and 100% reliable. Please take a look at my site and let me know what you think. I am bi racial, Hispanic-Indian

Thank you in advance.
Mike
geocities.com . . .
By kele
On Mon Jul 28, 2003 06:46 AM
Edited by oz_helen (35388) on 2012-12-13 13:31:42 edited out personal information
i would love to have an agent because i have tried every other way to break through as an actress but have not- this is a dream i have wanted to come tru all my life- everyone i know or who nos me nos i want to be famous for my dramatic talent! i even won best actress of the year in my school.
please get back to me
xxx
need ya
By str8qt
On Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:09 AM
I am a 25 f 125lbs 5'5 puerto rican and have had an agent before I worked with Actors reps in NYC. Would love to work more in the industry so if interested for an interview reach me at killaprof@aol.com - hope to hear from you soon..

Warm regards, Cindy
I am what U need!!!
By Shyne
On Thu Jul 31, 2003 04:20 PM
Edited by Shyne (70548) on 2003-07-31 16:22:57 I had to include major points for my determination of getting this job.
I was born an actress. I have talent and dance. I could do a little singing also. I live in the Georgia area. I am willing and up 2 anything. I m 14 years old and I will be 15 soon in October. Thank you.
please! more info
By sunnybunny03
On Thu Jul 31, 2003 04:30 PM
please send me more information! my email is slav0228@aol.com
Thanks!
~Sylvia
By glttrartst
On Thu Jul 31, 2003 07:46 PM
Hi, I'm a 26 year old female from New Orleans and would love to take a shot at acting. Honestly, the only experience I've had is the musicals and dramatic plays I did as a teenager and the drama courses I studied in college. I almost moved to NYC to attend AMDA, but "almost" doesn't count. I've been singing since age 5. Although I haven't sang in a few years, I'm willing to get them coached back into shape. If you'd let me know what's going on, I'd greatly appreciate it. My email address is Douz77@msn.com. Thanks a million!!
hey
By midevilpixie
On Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:25 PM
hey my name is michelle and i really want an agent because almost everyone i know has an agent. I am a dancer and i could also act and sing. I am going to be 15 in november and if you have any interest in me please e mail me with some other info.
thanks alot!
hey
By midevilpixie
On Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:28 PM
hey my name is michelle and i really want an agent because almost everyone i know has an agent.I live in california and I am also a dancer and i could also act and sing. I am going to be 15 in november and if you have any interest in me please e mail me with some other info.
thanks alot!
Page:
Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch