Job: Film & TV / Actors Wanted

Page:
Page 3 of 4: 1 2 3 4
hey
By ladybliss
On Sun Oct 05, 2003 05:14 PM
okay now what do u mean my actors that need agents im a drama queen qell thats what people call me ive been in drama school classes and everything ive performed in many plays in newlondon mystic and bridgeport area im 16 yrs old and live in bridgeport i really wanna be an actor im puertorican italian i weigh 130 mostly muscle im very athletic and im in my schools volleyball team and i was going to be in the basketball team as well but i want a job istead
please contact me at urstruely87@hotmail.com with a little more info than that's in ur ad
re: Actors who need Agents
By shawtay
On Wed Oct 08, 2003 08:47 PM
are u a good agency?.. can i see some hsitory reports.. im looking for agensies because i need to pick several as my main for my acting/model portfolio in my wilhelmina site.
By thatgirlwonder
On Fri Oct 10, 2003 07:25 PM
i am very interested in getting a agent please email me at xx2precious2envy@aol.com
Very Serious
By Watergoddessdh
On Sat Oct 11, 2003 07:21 PM
Edited by Watergoddessdh (70713) on 2003-10-11 19:25:37
Edited by Watergoddessdh (70713) on 2003-10-11 19:28:09
Hi my name is Diandra, 15 years old, live in Jacksonville, FL. I'm a hip hop dancer, singer, and actress. My dream is to be in teen shows and movies. What do i do to contact you? I have a resume but my head shots aren't really that good. Please email me some information.
Thanks,
Diandra
watergoddess2001@yahoo.com
i want to be an actor
By JaYoEee87
On Mon Oct 13, 2003 07:35 PM
i live in the new york area i would like u to give me a reply to see what i can do because i need an agent. i currently attend an acting school. and i want to st
art to make things happen.
By TianaCrystal14
On Thu Oct 16, 2003 07:24 PM
well if its possivble i would like more infoemation .. im not an actor but i would love to ack/sing and an agent would sure help thats why i beed information
my email is TIANACRYSTAL@msn.com
thank you,
Tiana
By GhettoTalent
On Sat Oct 18, 2003 08:54 PM
Hey my name is Tamika, I'm 5'0. I sing , act, dance, cheer, and tumble. I love to shop. I have been cheering for about 3-4 years. I have have been dancing since i have been 4 years old. Im 13 years old know. I love to act. I am a very talented perosn. My email is DramaQueen10112002@hotmail.com. I have brown eyes, brown skin,blackish brownish hair. It is shoulder length. I am also flexible.
What is the Criteria
By ToriAriella
On Sat Oct 18, 2003 11:21 PM
Im 14 years old and I love acting i wish to pursue it more but I dont really have the financial ability to become one but it is my dream and it being my dream i need an agent so is there any agents who are low costing?
By Angel_In_Motion
On Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:57 AM
I am in serious need of an agent! I am 24 act sing and dance. Please contact me ASAP at sistax360@hotmail.com
Thanks so much!
Hi, I am looking for an agent
By MichelleC
On Wed Oct 22, 2003 08:06 PM
Hi my is Michelle I am an upcome actor whom is looking for an agent. I am very hard working, talented, easy to work with type of person. I also have talent in singing, modeling, and dancing. I am very cute my I add.
By HipHopFlava23
On Sun Oct 26, 2003 07:31 PM
Hi! My name is Damnerys Ortiz. I'm 15 yrs. old. I live in the Bronx. I'm very interested in an agent. I tried to get into the Barbizon school of modeling, but I couldn't get in (money reasons), but the agent there said he could really use me for acting projects. I'm motivated, open-minded, easy to work with, and ready to start acting! If your interested then e-mail me at fyneztbronxshorty23@hotmail.com. Thanks.
By fialafox415
On Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:55 AM
i would love more information for about this, does it cost money? i am 17, sing,dance, and act. please send information asap to my email, fialafox415@aol.com
By RSSsugaNspice07
On Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:36 AM
Edited by RSSsugaNspice07 (77995) on 2004-05-06 15:49:16
Hi. I'm 15, white, female, and I live in Texas. I've done acting in some theatres and lots of plays in school. I would love to have help finding auditions. Email me back if you're interested. UTsugaNspice07@yahoo.com.
By dancea5678member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Nov 19, 2003 09:19 AM
Hi! My name is Robyn. I am a college at HACC in PA. I am studying theater and plan on trying to be a Broadway actress. I sing and I dance. The kind a dancing I do is Irish Step Dancing. I also took gymnastic for 13 1/2 years. I'm also only 4' 9 1/2". I'm also looking to work with Bernadette Peters. She is my favorite actress.
My voice teacher is Marith Willis. i will be making a Cd with her and her sister, along wiht the other members of our teen choir from church.
i have been acting since i was really young. I performed with theatre Harrisburg my sophmore year of high school. the show was Joseph..., I was in the children choir. that was mainly because when i went to audittions and my height helped.
if you would like a resumie you can e-mail me at demeterret@yahoo.com and then I will send you a copy.
Thank you for your time.
MORE INFO
By NORUT20
On Fri Nov 21, 2003 12:41 AM
IAM REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING MORE INFO ABOUT THIS MATTER IF YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT bogem03@yahoo.com i would gladly appreciate it
yes
By vivious101
On Sun Nov 23, 2003 03:08 PM
I need an agent! Please contact me @ vivious101@yahoo.com. I am serious about making a name for myself.
Actors and agents
By iceey
On Thu Nov 27, 2003 04:39 AM
I saw your ad on a need for an agent. I will like to know the right procedures to follow. I am actually intrested. Could you please send me a mail, my address is iceey4u@yahoo.com I will be expecting to hear from you. I will like to know what your offers are and things are supposed to be like.
By irishslipjigmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Nov 29, 2003 02:35 AM
Hello,

My name is Victoria Thompson. I am 19 and I am a freshman in college. I have been acting and singing basicallly all my life, but I live in good old Carlisle, PA. I have dreamed about becoming an actor all my life, but it has not come true. I still have dreams of acting on a professional stage, but I can not do it without and Agent. I am looking for one I hope to find one and it would be great to find one soon so I can determind what my life will instore.

Thanks,

Victoria Thompson
By HollyWoodchic
On Sun Dec 07, 2003 08:26 PM
I would love some more information, here is my E-mail if you could e-mail and tell how I can get in touch with you that would be great
Actors who need agents
By gymnast4lyphe
On Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:49 PM
Hi! I'm a 11-year old girl and has been interested an dreaming of being a actress in the movies. All my wishes have been to be a actress and i realized if i want to be an actress i need to go out there and start making it happen. I have done 5 years of gymnastics and 2 years of dance. My singing voice is okay (but it's pretty bad) if u can contact me with information on this at here_comes_troble247@yahoo.com or gone_crazy402@hotmail.com i'd really appreciate it!!
By Shannon1057
On Fri Jan 02, 2004 04:40 PM
I am very interested to learn more please e-mail me with more info.
actor
By affeallion
On Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:13 AM
Where can i get more information at about this? My email is affeallion@yahoo.com
By MikeMaddness
On Wed Mar 03, 2004 08:49 PM
im 19 and would like more info
By gregblack
On Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:43 AM
HELLO MY NAME IS GREG AND I'VE BEEN ACTING FOR A FEW YEARS. IT HAS BEEN A STRUGGLE TO FIND AN AGENT. I AM 19 AND HAVE A STRONG RESUME TO LEAN ON. IF YOU CAN GET BACK TO ME I WOULD REALLY BE GRATEFULL. THANKS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
YES PLEASE
By FunkThatDrum
On Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:07 PM
hey!!! this sounds great!!! i'm under 18 so i will talk to my parents. PLEASE email me flocey@hotmail.com.I need more information and i will give you more information about me
Page:
Page 3 of 4: 1 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch