Job: Film & TV / Actors Wanted

Page:
Page 4 of 4: 1 2 3 4
Need agent
By Chocolate917
On Sat Mar 27, 2004 09:13 AM
Yes I am 19 year old, who wants to become an actor. I won't mind doing little project. Even if they are non paid, I will treat it as a big gig. I have many other talents in singing, dancing, modeling, and more. Please email me at Nicole728@aol.com when you get the chance.Thank YOu
Athletic Model/Actress Seeks Opportunity
By MicheleBurdick
On Wed Jul 14, 2004 08:21 AM
My name is Michele Burdick. I am an actress/model looking for modeling and acting opportunities. I have been seen in such bodybuilding and fitness magazines as Flex, Woman's Physique World, MuscleMag, Body Elite, and many more. I have experience in acting and modeling, animation art modeling, still modeling, body cast art, hair modeling, sports wear, lingerie and runway. Attached is a sample pic, you may also view my website at micheleburdick.com. If you have employment opportunities and feel I can assist you with your project, art, etc., please contact me vie e-mail at burdickmichele@hotmail.com
i need an agent (HELP!!!!)
By sweet_as_candy
On Wed Jul 14, 2004 05:49 PM
hi my name is lisa im 13 years old i live in darwin and i have blond hair shoulder length and green/hazel eyes, I absolutely love acting and I have for well sense I can remember and my family thinks I can go a long way. I am recently doing acting classes we do plays but I want to maybe be in movies and I think well I hope I can and if you will give me some information maybe you can make my dream come true so will you help my dream come true.i also need an agent to help my dream to come true.
Actor seeking Agent
By OnyDogg14
On Mon Jul 19, 2004 08:05 AM
Hey I am interested in maybe working with you. I can send you my headshot and resume. If you could please email me back at NYAnthony14@yahoo.com so I have an address to send it to. I would also like some info on you if possible. Thanks and I hope to hear from ya soon!

Anthony Gibson
INTERESTED
By jusswanamakit
On Tue Aug 10, 2004 01:57 PM
Edited by jusswanamakit (95503) on 2004-08-10 13:59:31
I am very interested in this offer considering how hard it is to get an agent so please send me information at quietstorm69200@hotmail.com Thanx!
Interested
By LaDolcevita
On Thu Sep 02, 2004 07:51 AM
I am originally from Australia and did quite a bit of acting down there. I am trying to get back into it but don't have the rgith connections. I had 3 agents in Australia but have not kept in contact, however they do contact for commercials occasionally, but I not in Australia.

I currenlty live in Northern VA, but have had trouble finding an agency here.

Please send me more info about your agency.

Thanks
need an agent bad
By Showtime3
On Sat Oct 09, 2004 02:41 AM
Hello My name is Christian Whittaker and I'm a choreographer & Actor who has worked with various artist on many projects; i.e. 3LW "No More" & "Playas Gon Play", Pink "There You Go", 112, Dream, B2k "Scream II & III tours", Imagin & And I am currently on Usher's "The Truth Tour" and I have plenty of ideas, that I'd love see come to life...please do contact me at either 609-387-5036 or email.

Thank You I hope to hear from you.
agent
By Lshorty
On Tue Oct 26, 2004 01:40 PM
If there is any information you can give me that would be great. my e-mail is as follows Strwberryred1022@aol.com
AGENT
By star_born
On Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:22 PM
I live in Southwest Virginia and there are virtually no agents in my area. Please respond and get me out of Hickville, U.S.A.! I have wanted to act my entire life, and have been since i was 13, but only in local plays because there are no opportunities where i live All plays i have been in i have stared in and all have gotten great reviews. I have been in a handful of plays, had over a year of voice lessons(sang whole life tho), danced my whole life(took lessons all), and have teached dance also. Please get in touch with drummergirl8907@comcast.net. I have headshot, resume, monoloque, and dance prepared!

Look forward to hearing from you!
re: Actors who need Agents
By AriaBallerina
On Sat Jan 15, 2005 08:44 PM
How can I get more info? I'm a working model looking to get into acting..I do have some training.
i would love to have an agent
By xlatinoxkingx
On Mon Mar 21, 2005 04:27 PM
hello, my name is andrew camacho and i am 14 turning 15 on the 23 of march, i have never really tried acting except for in drama class but i know i can act well beacuse i am highly outgoing i will do anything on stage.(except stripping)ha. sorry, well if u have more info please contact me at nlballa@hotmail.com

thank you
interested
By shakelia9
On Tue Feb 21, 2006 08:48 PM
hi i am shakelia and i am 12years old and i am interested in you so can you please e-mail me more in for about you at shakelia9@yahoo.com
Page:
Page 4 of 4: 1 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch