65 Replies to Your favourite photo of you and your partner...
This is from October of 2008, at another party, also thrown by Kylie. Mark really likes to pull silly faces in photographs.
Heres my favorate two
^Are these showing up for anyone else? I can't see them on my computer but maybe it's just being silly.
Here are a few of my favourites:
#1: This was from his past visit when we were down in Seattle.
#2. From this summer when he came to visit me in Invermere.
#3. From when I was camping with him and his friends in Waterton.
#4. Snowboarding and skiing and Lake Louise.
We were at the zoo having a great time!
2. For some reason I really like this candid shot. This was right when we were moving into our new house and the first time in our pool. We were both so excited we were playing around like kids and I think this photo captured it well!
I have two as well:
1. This is during last summer nearer to the beginning of our relationship at a party.
2. This is on Halloween, we all dressed up in togas and we were expecially proud because we sewed ours ourselves!
We were in Italy and after a few to many glasses of wine with dinner we decided to take a ride on the little tour bus thing that drove around town. We had done it sober but was much more fun with a few glasses of wine.
2. I just love this photo, we are on holiday in Spain and we just had a very relaxing day, we were messing about taking photos and this one came out best.
I have so many more but they are at home and I'm at work
Jenna I am so jealous you have a pool.
Comment #8991553 deleted
Removed by Odessa (22571) on 2010-04-28 01:18:33 double post
haha, just kidding- but she is dressed like him
This was on river street in Savannah, GA.
He for sure had the halloween costume of the year as a sunflower I think....his leaves were on and the petals on the top of his head usually stuck STRAIGHT up, it was so funny...I was a beer wench hence the huge mug.
(p.s. I swear I'm not ALWAYS drinking...although you would think so judging by these pics! haha)
Comment #8991650 deleted
Removed by Odessa (22571) on 2010-04-28 01:20:18 response not related to the thread. if you want to post pictures of yourself, head over to Photos - Members.
1: my boy in his uniform WHICH I LOVE lol!
2: our first dance at our engagement party
3: he was ment to be streching me at my last comp and dropped me lol!
2. July 2008 right after a date night.
3. January 2010, part of my maternity photo session.
My 20th birthday, December 2008
Rodeo March 2009
Rodeo March 2010
I love seeing how much we've changed through-out the years! And then two more of my favorites, just because I can't help but put these in...
At his godson's First Communion, April 2010
Rodeo 2009 again, my little thug ♥
Edited by Krystal (73000) on 2010-04-27 21:57:27
Edited by Odessa (22571) on 2010-04-28 01:46:29 fixed your pics - you need to use the [img] and [/img] markup with the url of the image in between, not the [image=url] markup. PM me if that confused you.
Edited by Odessa (22571) on 2010-04-28 01:47:14 curses! that still didn't work. Ah well, I will render them as clickable URLs.
Edited by Odessa (22571) on 2010-04-28 01:49:55 actually, since I am friends with you on Facebook, I just view-imaged them, and rendered them as embedded files. Also, the second picture was of a bed, not of you guys in the elevator, but I found the elevator shot and put that one in instead. HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME RIGHT NOW? :P
On our way up to the hotel in the elevator right after our wedding
My absolute favorite.
All of you guys are so cute. Love looking at these pics!
EDIT:... Are my pics not working, guys?
1) When he came home in March. I know we look high.
2) Summer 09 a month before he left to Oregon. So sad.
3) When he was home for winter break 2009.
I wruv him. His name is Alec by the way. We are a very well known couple by our friends so its hard to get Fran without the Alec. He is like the snoopy to my woodstock!
These are my favorites.
2. At our wedding in 2003.
1 - is me and Dave on NYE at our friends house party. I really loved that dress and think this a pretty good picture of us.
2 - Us at a Motion City Soundtrack gig in Oxford. We had an amazing couple of days and this sums it all up
3 - This is actually a few weeks before we got together, at this point we were just best friends. But I still love it. Another night out. This time the closing night of our favourite rock club. We went dressed in neon.
4 - Technically not just us, this is our whole group of friends on Halloween. This is when we offically announced that we were together. goo night
I couldn't pick just one picture and "limited" myself to 4! hehe
1. Before Bal en Blanc, a huge rave party! So much fun, good memories!
2. At my mom's for Christmas. We laughed so much trying to get a good picture with myself holding the camera. I came out weird most of the times: crossed eyes, wannabe model look, closed eyes, etc.
3. At the Bell Center, watching a Habs game. Surprise gift for his birthday
4. Him, being goofy, just like I love him.
Upgrade to premium membership
Copyright ©1999-2021 XP.COM, LLC. All Rights Reserved.