Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Wanted

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: Read This If You Don't Want To Be Ripped Off!
By Georgieporgie1 Comments: 77, member since Fri Nov 11, 2011
On Mon Feb 06, 2012 06:22 AM
thanks for that, I assume payment by paypal is the best way?
By oz_helenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11196, member since Sat Aug 10, 2002
On Mon Feb 06, 2012 06:24 AM
We don't officially endorse any particular form of payment, but many people believe that PayPal is a safer option.

Helen
By Georgieporgie1 Comments: 77, member since Fri Nov 11, 2011
On Mon Feb 06, 2012 06:29 AM
thanks helen, appreciate that
By Kayla32 Comments: 22, member since Tue Mar 27, 2012
On Sat Mar 31, 2012 03:14 AM
am just new to forum i told about it by a mam i met at the competitions she told me how helpful the site has been its a shame people see a good thing and think of ways to rip people off !!! thank you for the info angela x
By JaneMckenzie Comments: 22, member since Wed Mar 28, 2012
On Sat Mar 31, 2012 07:24 PM
I am so shocked to read this. to think any one would do such a thing to some poor little child. i am new to this site so thanks for the advice.
By freedommum Comments: 2462, member since Sun Jun 29, 2008
On Sat Apr 14, 2012 09:16 AM
re above
cant believe you have wrote that jane mckenzie when you have just done it your self
By wee_funky_talesmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 4685, member since Fri Mar 31, 2006
On Sat Apr 14, 2012 09:20 AM
Above comment from Jane McKenzie you are stealing suits from this website so why comment !!
This is a childs hobbie and you are stealing from Children.
Karma will come around !
xx
By ladyjj Comments: 79, member since Sun Mar 21, 2010
On Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:19 AM
Jane mckenzie how hard faced can you get it is you that this post is about! You have my costume and it would appear many others too!
By Dancegirl10 Comments: 207, member since Fri Aug 07, 2009
On Sat Apr 14, 2012 03:05 PM
re above

Just an idea unsure of how hard this would be to set up or if possible but wouldnt it be worth having the freestyle selling pages linked to up to the dancers ADFP Number, you can only login with registration number and if dancers and school details are confirmed then you can have access to these pages. Would save alot of theifs accessing this site and getting these suits so easily.

Thanks
Gemma :) xx
By dancenewbie Comments: 121, member since Sun Jan 08, 2012
On Sat Apr 14, 2012 06:32 PM
As a new member myself to dance net i'm disgusted at how someone can behave so badly and have no respect for others or at the amount of money that has been spent on these costumes, my daughter has only just started competing and i have been lucky to have a very successful transaction on here, so i know the type of money that has been put into buying these costumes, and im hoping when my daughter grows out of hers i can sell it on to put towards a new costume, so for all these parents and children to lose theirs and all their money no words can describe how bad i feel for them because if it was me i would be devastated so would my daughter, i really hope you all find your costumes and living in ireland i will be on the look out at competitions over here.

samantha and katie x
By milliewendymarshPremium member Comments: 1217, member since Fri May 28, 2010
On Sat Apr 14, 2012 06:43 PM
I am shocked to read about whats happened :(((
But after reading the comments she has wrote I dont think she is british... She wrote euros instead of pounds... She may be from abroad and is planning on doing a runner! Hopefuly im wrong. Hope everyone gets there suits back xxxx
By milliewendymarshPremium member Comments: 1217, member since Fri May 28, 2010
On Sat Apr 14, 2012 06:44 PM
I am shocked to read about whats happened :(((
But after reading the comments she has wrote I dont think she is british... She wrote euros instead of pounds... She may be from abroad and is planning on doing a runner! Hopefuly im wrong. Hope everyone gets there suits back xxxx
By oz_helenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11196, member since Sat Aug 10, 2002
On Sat Apr 14, 2012 06:46 PM
Would save alot of theifs accessing this site and getting these suits so easily.

You know how these people get these suits so easily? You send them to them without asking for payment upfront. That's why it's easy. Don't want to be ripped off? DON'T SEND PEOPLE COSTUMES WITHOUT AN UPFRONT PAYMENT! If they don't want to pay, they will move on to the next chump. And if nobody on this site is a chump, then they'll go away and you won't be out of your hard earned money.

Helen
By XxAmynKalyzMuMxXPremium member Comments: 798, member since Thu Apr 09, 2009
On Sat Apr 14, 2012 08:42 PM
Hi Moderators,

As one of the mums who has just been conned by 'JANEMcKENZIE'!!

Can you please tell me if this person opened her DDN account with a legitimate email account. If so can you please give details of it so that I can add it to the information I have provided to the police already at both Strathclyde Police Force and The Chingford Metropolitan Police Force(fraud squad) aswell!!

This Information will help track this Thief!!

Thank you x
By Evesmum Comments: 47, member since Mon Feb 27, 2012
On Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:52 AM
This thread has really good advice, when i sell costumes i will be sure to check it out again.

Hope everyone gets their costumes back - horrid thing to happen...
By Paula13 Comments: 64, member since Wed Sep 17, 2008
On Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:17 PM
My oh My JaneMcKenzie must have been laughing her head off when she left her comment!

Comment #9921718 deleted
Removed by oz_helen (35388) on 2012-04-21 02:24:00 Concerns should be sent to the moderators, not publicly posted.

By dancemum9 Comments: 67, member since Sat Apr 30, 2011
On Mon Jul 16, 2012 07:38 PM
Hi ; I have just paid for a outfit on the site today ; Since I transferred the money the person in question has not answered my call email or text ; So Disappointing ; We should have ratings next to our dance accounts to show we pay and speed of payment and other details ; I have passed all this persons details to the police
We should perhaps introduce a code of conduct for people who pay ; Im 270 lighter ; My Daughter is without a dress
By silkstockins Comments: 437, member since Tue Jun 17, 2008
On Mon Jul 16, 2012 08:50 PM
its a shame that these people exsit i,ve allways bought and sold on dance nett I find it hard to trust anyone but i,ve just bought one and had one sent out that that did,nt fit and sent it back with no problem i,ve try,ed buying one from a certain person on dance nett gave every thing she asked for then she asked for a dep of 100.00 if she does,nt trust me why should i trust her I to have had a suit stolen by someone from ireland and another would,nt pay the extra money for p/p I try to use paypal when ever I can they will try to get your money back at least.cant you tell if the are geuine.or not ? I keep a list when they are black listed so I dont sell any suits to them pat x
By silkstockins Comments: 437, member since Tue Jun 17, 2008
On Mon Jul 16, 2012 08:57 PM
helen not every one on this site is a con artist dance nett should be able to work some way of preventing this happening even if you pay up frount how do you know that you wont get your money or the suit back?
By dancemum9 Comments: 67, member since Sat Apr 30, 2011
On Mon Jul 16, 2012 09:29 PM
That is so true ... I have paid for a suit and I have been ripped off , Never had a problem on hgere before
By danceoutfits Comments: 40, member since Sun Nov 11, 2012
On Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:27 PM
Good information for sellers but made me afraid of being ripped off as a buyer, what is the safest way to send payment and ensure the costume is sent out?
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch