Forum: General / Tap / Clogging

Clogging
Clogging description for people that have never heard of it before?
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Mon May 03, 2010 12:38 PM

I've gotten asked to teach clogging through my studio, and I'm kind of late getting my description turned in, so I gotta get on it.

It's been a few years and a few computers ago since I had to write a description, so I don't really remember what I said last, but can anybody help me write a little blurb that will make clogging sound pretty interesting to people who have likely never seen or heard of it before?

1 Replies to Clogging description for people that have never heard of it before?

re: Clogging description for people that have never heard of it before? (karma: 1)
By PogMoGilliesmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3157, member since Tue Apr 24, 2007
On Mon May 03, 2010 12:53 PM
Clogging- the not-so-missing link between Irish Dance and Tap, a uniquely American dance form that began in the appalachian mountains and spread across the country. Catch the Rhythm!

Of course, that'd have to be the right info, but that's what I've always heard it was :)

ReplySendWatch