Forum: General / Modern / Modern Dance Videos

Modern Dance Videos
Beyonce, Halo Choreo..
By stargurlnpeak Comments: 33, member since Sun Apr 16, 2006
On Thu May 06, 2010 09:28 AM

Hellos!
Here's my choreo..Comments and critique are welcome!
Thank you!
(oh yeah i know it needed much more training :$)
www.youtube.com . . .

5 Replies to Beyonce, Halo Choreo..

re: Beyonce, Halo Choreo..
By GetRhythmmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4773, member since Mon Jun 20, 2005
On Tue Jun 01, 2010 03:01 PM
You have great flexibility, and you're very graceful! I would work on your transitions, though. Sometimes it was a little awkward going from one step to the next. Good job!
By MoveResearcher Comments: 1, member since Wed Jun 02, 2010
On Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:46 AM
Nice thing you did. Sure, keeping to train and study will bring to do always better thing, and, yes, I too'd say to work to transitions, to looking for a natural way to move from a shape to another.. and don't you think about your flexibility as the ultimate instrument that you have. All your body and all the movement you can do are the ultimate instruments that you have.
By MuffinHeadmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5172, member since Thu Jun 10, 2004
On Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:48 AM
I really like the choreography. I only have ONE critique for you.

When you do a movement, follow through. When you tossed your hands in the air a bit in the beginning... it looked as though you were hitting a ceiling. Just LET. IT. GO. Same thing with the contractions-- let it go completely. Drop your head, whether it be back or front. Don't let your body stop you, just go, go, go, go until you physically can't go anymore.
By stargurlnpeak Comments: 33, member since Sun Apr 16, 2006
On Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:35 PM
Thanks a lot guys!! Your comments made my day really thanks Eh Lot!! =) Ill try to keep up with your advises next time!
By Andrea888 Comments: 22, member since Tue Jun 08, 2010
On Sun Jun 20, 2010 08:01 PM
Yeah, itÂ’s really excellent! I agree with the other members completely!

ReplySendWatch