Forum: General / Jazz / Jazz - Achievements

Jazz - Achievements
I Made the Dance Team!
By kicklinequeenmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 429, member since Fri Apr 30, 2010
On Fri May 14, 2010 10:50 PM

I found out on Friday that I was selected as a freshman for my high school's highly competitive dance team! I'm on JV because they don't take freshman for Varsity, and during the tryout, after I did my double and a la secondes, the choreographer asked me to do a triple (which I hadn't done in three weeks at the time) and I nailed it! I started practice this week and I am loving it!! :D It's making me push myself so much harder, and I'm confident that I will be getting a solid triple at some point in the next month! YAY!

7 Replies to I Made the Dance Team!

re: I Made the Dance Team!
By hummingbird Comments: 10419, member since Mon Apr 18, 2005
On Sun May 16, 2010 08:02 AM
Congratulations!
By VJRBallet Comments: 20, member since Wed Oct 15, 2003
On Mon Jun 21, 2010 06:52 AM
Congratulations! I coached dance team for many years, if you're on a good team, you will have a fabulous time.
By kicklinequeenmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 429, member since Fri Apr 30, 2010
On Mon Jun 21, 2010 09:01 AM
momof3darlings wrote:

Congratulations! I coached dance team for many years, if you're on a good team, you will have a fabulous time.

Thank you so much! And the team is quite good; Varsity goes to UDA Nationals every year and placed seventh in High Kick and made it to either the semi-finals or finals in Pom. I am very excited! :D
By veganwarriormember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 216, member since Fri Apr 17, 2009
On Mon Jun 21, 2010 08:49 PM
That's awesome! It is such a great feeling when you make the team. Good luck. You sound like a good dancer and your team (which also sounds awesome) is lucky to have you. =)
By SinatraAngel Comments: 86, member since Thu Jun 17, 2010
On Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:02 AM
Ooh! Congratulations! You'll have a great time.
By katiee_dancer Comments: 50, member since Wed Feb 10, 2010
On Tue Jun 22, 2010 08:07 PM
Wow congrats! What a great accomplishment. The great part is that every morning you can wake up and know you are doing what you love(:
By irishdancingdog Comments: 974, member since Sun Oct 11, 2009
On Tue Jun 22, 2010 08:10 PM
congrats! dance team is soo much fun!

ReplySendWatch