Forum: General / Success Stories

Success Stories
i Made the Dance Team!
By kicklinequeenmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 429, member since Fri Apr 30, 2010
On Fri May 14, 2010 10:53 PM

I found out on Friday that I was selected as a freshman for my high school's highly competitive dance team! I'm on JV because they don't take freshman for Varsity, and during the tryout, after I did my double and a la secondes, the choreographer asked me to do a triple (which I hadn't done in three weeks at the time) and I nailed it! I started practice this week and I am loving it!! It's making me push myself so much harder, and I'm confident that I will be getting a solid triple at some point in the next month! YAY!

2 Replies to i Made the Dance Team!

re: i Made the Dance Team!
By dancer4life322 Comments: 3, member since Tue Jun 29, 2010
On Tue Jun 29, 2010 03:43 PM
Wow! congrats! When did you start dancing? I started when i was 12, i'm 15 now but i made varsity dance freshman year [2 years experiance before] and i just had tryouts for my sophmore year a month ago and made that! its just hard keeping up. The girls are not very welcoming either, do you have the same problem?
well i hope your enjoying your team!

xoxo
-ronnie
re: i Made the Dance Team!
By kicklinequeenmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 429, member since Fri Apr 30, 2010
On Thu Jul 01, 2010 09:58 PM
I started dancing almost exactly a year ago, but I was a cheerleader the for two years before tryouts. The older girls are actually incredibly welcoming. They are all very nice, but I do know a lot of them from cheerleading/dance team at my junior high and my studio. I am having so much fun, and I hope you have more luck with the girls on your team!

ReplySendWatch