a few more
By gaby_loves_dance
On 05/17/2010 01:39:27
these ones include me and some of the other dancers in my class. but of course you can tell they are way better....as in there feet rock. comments and critiques welcome
re: a few more
By CarabosseK
On 05/17/2010 08:27:17
Looks like a fun group! Out of curiosity, what shoes do you wear? The vamp looks quite high, and for those of us (me included) not blessed with great feet, a shorter vamp can be really helpful.
By Spiorad
On 05/17/2010 08:32:09
You all look so pretty and look like you are having so much fun! I just want to suggest that you work on building up more strength and breaking in your shoes more. It might just be the picture but it looks your shoes aren't broken in enough which makes it difficult to get fully over your box. Also, about strength it looks like you are relying more on the shoe keeping you on pointe then your own strength which is causing you to fall back and sink (this is most apparent in the second picture). Think about pulling up and out of your shoes, this will help with the lines you create as well as helping you be more stable. Keep up the hard work it is obviously paying off and you obviously love dancing! :)
By gaby_loves_dance
On 05/18/2010 22:27:44
thankyou for the comments. I wear a Bloch European Balance. Yea I do have really short toes, so i have to seach far and low for low vamps, but this shoe is ok, and the shank isnt to hard, so it helps me better work through the shoe. I think I might try looking at russian, because they have more choices for vamp. But if you have any suggestions for shoes with low vamps please let me know.

© 2022 - www.dance.net -- 01/26/2022 23:33:28