Forum: Music / Music & Songs

BSB vs Nsync
By rr_lover
On Tue May 18, 2010 10:15 AM
Edited by rr_lover (191435) on 2010-05-18 10:16:24
Edited by rr_lover (191435) on 2010-05-18 10:18:35

...........the long lost argument everyone had about these two groups in the late '90's and 2000's.

So like i said everyone probably remembers those long lost arguments you had back in the day about which band was better and why so and so was better then so and so. I know i had those very conversations with friends, and of course the crushes i had ;) te hehehehehe.

Now i was (and still is) a Nsync girl i was head over heels for the boys, i had the magazines, the posters you name it....i probably had it. And to be honest i was never much for the Backstreet Boys, at least on the personal side, i LOVED there music but them personally...something always seemed off with there chemistry and i never really pegged why until now, and i think it had to do with Kevin leaving the band, i get the feeling that Kevin was someone you either liked or you didn't there was no real in-between with him. Now without him, i actually like the band as a WHOLE. I've always gravitated to Nsync because of there chemistry, and just NOW...after 17 years i'm really starting to get that with BSB.

ANYWAYS, i'd love to get a convo started again :D....for old times sake ;).

6 Replies to BSB vs Nsync

re: BSB vs Nsync
By Munkensteinmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue May 18, 2010 03:11 PM
I still listen to both, haha. I couldn't ever understand why anybody would try to deny that BSB sounded better than NSYNC. NSYNC had this whole nasal sounding things going on whereas BSB were so smooth. I thought that BSB had more unique voices, too.

Has anybody listened to AJ's solo album that FINALLY came out? It's pretty alright...I remember hearing Drive By Love for the first time when I saw him as Johnny No-Name, hahaha. Looooong ago!
By Brittanymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue May 18, 2010 04:28 PM
I saw N*Sync in 4th or 5th grade and BSB a year later...and I will always been a BSB girl. No doubt I enjoyed N*Sync but BSB always had so much more to offer.
By PinUpGirlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun May 30, 2010 07:40 PM
BSB forever! I think I saw them 5 times in concert. I was part of the record breaking crowd in the Georgia Dome. I still have a bunch of their stuff on my iPod. N*Sync just never did it for me.
By Brittanymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun May 30, 2010 07:42 PM
^I think that was the one I was at, too! There were *so* many people there.
By Odessamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun May 30, 2010 08:48 PM
Edited by Odessa (22571) on 2010-05-30 20:57:10 never forget where you've come here from
I never really liked either because when everyone else was losing their minds of BSB and Nsync, I was losing my mind over Foo Fighters and Green Day. However, Justin Timberlake is a god amongst men so that means that I would choose NSync if I really had to.

But my all time favourite boy band was (and still is) Take That. They PWN all.

Erin.
::righteous babe::
By Krystalmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon May 31, 2010 01:58 PM
Back in the day, I would have hands down said NSYNC. I listened to BSB too, but NSYNC was by far my favorite. I don't really know why, but they would always have my pick over anyone else.

Lately though, BSB has been putting out some really good stuff. I love their song "Downpour." It's really, really good. I always had a crush on Brian even when I was being faithful to NSYNC (or more importantly, Lance...ahem). I so didn't know what "gay" was ten years ago, but MAN, Lance was FINE. (Mom was totally more of a Joey fan...no clue what she saw in him. When we would watch On The Line (starring Lance and Joey) she could literally say ever line of his. She also thought Kevin of BSB was "foxy"...yeah, weird mom).

Image hotlink - 'http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/lance-bass-photo.jpg'
Smokin'.

Post makeover:
Image hotlink - 'http://mrpeepersgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/24wvb0k1.jpg' (just for a photoshoot as far as I know)

Image hotlink - 'http://blog.newsok.com/gossip/files/2009/02/brian-littrell.jpg'
Yummy :P

ReplySendWatch