Forum: Advice / Girls Only PG-13

Question about breasts..
By Charddy
On Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:50 PM

Okay so the other day my boyfriend and myself were making out etc, and i pulled his hands up to massage my breasts, sort of showing him how I want him to do it and he says...
'but won't that give you breast cancer?'

I didn't think it would, having read somewhere that it was actually good for your breasts or something,
but my question is, are there certain...benefits (healthwise) from this??

Thanks!

8 Replies to Question about breasts..

re: Question about breasts..
By Cienmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:53 PM
Nahhh. Maybe he's thinking of self-exams, which can help you detect possible signs of breast cancer? But they don't increase the likelihood that you'll get it--just that you'll catch it if it does happen.
By madseasonPremium member
On Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 PM
Touching your breasts (you, or your boyfriend) will not give you cancer. That is some serious misinformation.

It is good to be 'good' to your breasts (wear proper undergarment's, do monthly breast exams etc) but normal breast fondling and sexual touching is not going to cause cancer. I am not sure that it's 'good' or 'bad' for your breasts- I think it's probably just normal and neutral. I don't think you need to worry about it at all.
By DefyingGravityPremium member
On Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:30 PM
If he gets to know your breasts really well, he may find small changes caused by abnormal growths even before you do. If anything, him getting to know your boobies will HELP you, not HURT you :)

Assuming you don't develop tumors or breast polyps while together, then a boobie massage here and there won't hurt you or help you in any way — it just feels good!
By Reidfidleirmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jun 12, 2010 01:02 PM
Um, no, you are right. It doesn't. Where did he hear that??
By SarahdncrPremium member
On Sat Jun 19, 2010 04:09 PM
First, you absolutly can not get cancer this way. Second, any type of prolonged massage to any body part will stimulate blood flow to that area. This in turn will help the body clear out natural toxins that build up and provide more oxygenated blood to that area.......all in all not a bad thing.
By Coccinellamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jun 19, 2010 04:35 PM
That is somewhat funny that he would say that. I wonder who in the world told him that?
By teenydanseur
On Sat Jun 19, 2010 06:17 PM
haha boys say some really dumb things about the female body. i've never thought massaging the penis would result in testicular cancer :P
re: Question about breasts.. (karma: 1)
By Wicked_Elphabamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jun 19, 2010 09:00 PM
Edited by Dancing_EMT (115664) on 2010-06-19 21:02:49
If that were true, I would have gotten breast cancer a long time ago. I'd also be blind and have palms like Chewbacca from masturbating. As far as having your boyfriend feel you up, the only health benefit I could think of is that he'd discover a lump or something abnormal in your breast. When mine are tender, my boyfriend was less experienced than me, so i've had to teach him a few things the first few times we fooled around, he was a little shocked at first and very apologetic, he was like "oh! i'm so sorry!!!! is that normal for you?" I explained to him about my cycle. (We're both in EMS, so gross girly stuff doesn't bug him)

ReplySendWatch