By BigCityPictures
Posted On Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:14 AM
Edited by BigCityPictures (223647) on 2010-06-13 10:17:03 added email address
Big City Pictures
blackwood , NJ, United States

Deadline: Fri Jul 02, 2010
Audition Date: to be announced visit website
About Big City Pictures
Big City Pictures specializes in Music and Film Production. We are currently casting for 3 films. One of which is a Dance movie entitled "CHURCH". Please visit bigcityfame.com and click on the film called "CHURCH" for more details. Thanks in advance to all submitting.

Looking for universal dancers with a wide variety of dance styles. Females submitting for LEAD/STAR roles must be or at least look the age of 21-24.

Other roles are available for males/females in a wide variety of ages. Unfortunately our starring roles require you to play the age of 21-24.

** Our movie is named after the LEAD GIRL in the film. Her name is Church. Church is a very strange girl. Very bitchy attitude. A Gothic look. But very sexy. If you can portray this look and attitude please make sure you mention you are submitting for "CHURCH".

Other starring roles require 2 african american females, 1 asian, and 4 caucasian.

Visit bigcityfame.com for details . We will be posting Character Breakdowns this week.

If website should be down for any reason,please email us at bigcitycontact@yahoo.com

2 Replies to 8 Female Dancers needed to STAR in Dance Movie

re: 8 Female Dancers needed to STAR in Dance Movie
By sexyasian
On Wed Sep 25, 2013 04:32 PM
hello am very much interested,i am asian,5'5ft tall and slim body.
re: 8 Female Dancers needed to STAR in Dance Movie
By Ravenfairie205
On Thu Apr 17, 2014 04:31 PM
I am very interested in your project. I am 5'3". I am slim however since I have danced my whole life I have dancer thighs and calves, muscular.

ReplySendWatch