Forum: Advice / Girls Only PG-13

New to BC... Haven't gotten my period yet.
By dancer2422member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:24 AM

Hi
So just to start this off. There is NO possible way I am pregnant because I haven't been having sex. Anyways, I am just finishing my first pack of BC ever and on sunday I started the "sugar" pills and I still haven't gotten my period. I am just curious if this is normal since it is my first time on BC. I feel like my period is on it's way but it's been nothing more than a little bit of pink in the normal discharge. So I am just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them.

5 Replies to New to BC... Haven't gotten my period yet.

re: New to BC... Haven't gotten my period yet.
By Louisemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:27 AM
I don't take sugar-pills, I just have a pill-free week, but that seems about normal to me. Normally I take my last one on a Thursday and it doesn't rock up until Sunday or Monday. It's not a real period, remember.
By AlwaysOnStagePremium member
On Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:53 AM
When I started Birth control, It shifted my period so that it starts on my last sugar pill and goes through the first few regular pills.

Not unusual, don't worry. :)
By dancer2422member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 PM
ooo ok! thanks this makes me feel better. I guess I will just play the waiting game :)
By Reidfidleirmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jun 15, 2010 03:31 PM
Hey.
I think mine would start on the 4th day or so of the sugar pills, or pill free week. After the first few months I stopped taking the sugar pills because I was pretty good at remembering on time when to take the real ones.
By danceluver220
On Tue Jun 15, 2010 07:48 PM
It takes a few months for your body to get used to the hormones so it'll take a few months to get into a "cycle". I noticed my periods evening out by the fourth or fifth pack and now I know what day it's coming, and it is always the same amount. Totally normal!

ReplySendWatch