Forum: Advice / Stretching Photos - Members

Stretching Photos - Members
Video
By MisterMistermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1063, member since Sat Apr 10, 2004
On Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 AM

Hiya!

It took a while to take a new video. But here it is:

www.youtube.com . . .

I hope you like it. Feel free to comment! Thank you!

Yours,

Ruediger

11 Replies to Video

re: Video
By Celebrianmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7921, member since Thu Mar 31, 2005
On Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:54 AM
Wow, Ruedi, you've got skillz! Rock on.
By mazie Comments: 772, member since Thu Feb 10, 2005
On Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:14 AM
Wow, you're very flexi! Congratulation. Are you a dancer or contortionist?

Only comment I would make is that you don't hold your stretches for very long at all, sometimes not more than a couple of seconds. I'm thinking it's probably just because you were making a quick video, but it would be nicer to see you hold the positions for a wee bit longer. At the moment it just looks like they were too uncomfortable to hold which I'm sure isn't true.
By majeremember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5889, member since Sat Sep 29, 2007
On Sun Jun 20, 2010 03:46 PM
Excellent job :)

I would just take off the shoes sooner though.
By MisterMistermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1063, member since Sat Apr 10, 2004
On Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 PM
@Celebrian: Thank you!

@mazie: Thank you! I am nothing-but if you want to name it that way: sparetime-contortionist or something. I had not much time and tryed to do many things in a short video. Sure not every position is comfortable, but most of them could be held longer.

@majere: thank you! Maybe you are right, but I like them. They got old with me...
By Sparkle_Dancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1585, member since Thu Apr 28, 2005
On Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:51 PM
You've improved a lot! Look at that, I'm impressed :) Keep up the good work!

~Sarah
On Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 PM
Thank you, Sarah!

I am glad you like it. I will keep on working on it for sure!

How was your weekend?

Love,

Ruediger
On Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:33 PM
P.S.:

@mazie: Would like to dance too, but since my sister stopped ages ago, there was no real chance to do that again...

Same thing with holding - would be great to have someone sometimes who holds me down!

@Celebrian: Is everything OK with the adoptee-thing? It is way quiet in "my" thread right now..
By fairyfeetmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2821, member since Sat Jul 05, 2003
On Wed Jun 23, 2010 03:04 PM
hiya, looking good,
your stretches are great.
keep up the hard work
x
On Wed Jun 23, 2010 09:59 PM
fairyfeet wrote:

hiya, looking good,
your stretches are great.
keep up the hard work
x

Hi!

Thank you! I am proud of your reply! How are you? I hope your stretching is going well too. I will keep on working on it for sure!

Yours,

Ruediger x
By miraclefrmheavnmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2068, member since Mon Jun 02, 2008
On Thu Jun 24, 2010 04:59 AM
I commented about your video on youtube my friend. I saw you commented back to me.

Keep up the great work! You have really improved immensely. I wish I was that talented. =D

*HUGS* and *love* to you.
On Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:01 AM
Smile_when_dncng wrote:

I commented about your video on youtube my friend. I saw you commented back to me.

Keep up the great work! You have really improved immensely. I wish I was that talented. =D

*HUGS* and *love* to you.

Thank you! I got it and wrote you back, as you have seen. It is nice to get in touch with you again.

I will try to do so. I hope I will find time for that. I am not really talented, that is just the work – never was flexible before.

Hugs for you too and thank you! I like you too – as you know!

ReplySendWatch