Forum: General / Travel - Photos

Travel - Photos
Rome, Florence, Venice, Paris
By PogMoGilliesmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3157, member since Tue Apr 24, 2007
On Sat Jun 26, 2010 07:56 PM

I got back a week ago from my amazing trip with my husband to see Rome, Florence, Venice, and Paris.

We tramped all over the cities, took 1000+ pictures, ate amazing food, and had the time of our lives.

Here are just a few favorite shots from my trip

5 Replies to Rome, Florence, Venice, Paris

re: Rome, Florence, Venice, Paris
By PogMoGilliesmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3157, member since Tue Apr 24, 2007
On Sat Jun 26, 2010 08:19 PM
couldn't fit them all on one post- here's the rest of Venice and Paris!
By PinUpGirlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 25878, member since Tue Jul 16, 2002
On Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:10 AM
So jealous! One of my boys spent almost a year in Europe and every time he talks about it, I turn a lovely shade of green. I keep telling myself the longer I wait and the more I save, the better it will be.
By LlamaLlamaDuckmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7765, member since Sun Nov 21, 2004
On Tue Jun 29, 2010 04:34 PM
So jealous!

Do they still have all the cats at the Colluseum? I remember there being cats when i was there back in 1996.
By d4jmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 12490, member since Fri Aug 27, 2004
On Tue Jun 29, 2010 04:59 PM
I was in Rome, Florence and Paris last month! Love your pics. Venice looks wonderful. That's next on my list. Thanks for sharing your wonderful time with us.

:)
On Sat Jul 03, 2010 07:54 AM
it was so much fun!

LLD- I didn't see any cats, but our tour guide said that the tomb of Julias Ceasar is a place only visited by cats...

Next on my Europe trip list is Zurich, Prague, Vienna, and then some cities in Germany. Don't know when the trip will happen, but it shall someday!

ReplySendWatch