Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

why is it that ex's come back into your life and contact you when you are finally happy??
By HoneyDew82
On Wed Jul 07, 2010 05:27 PM

The other day my ex bf from a year ago contacted me. We had been on and off since my freshman year of college ( I am going into senior year now). we started off as friends my senior year of highschool because we were both going to the same out of state college. Then one thing led to another and we started dating... long story short we broke up and had been on and off. Finally we havent had much contact for around 6 months...... ( he cheated) and I got an email from him a few days ago. We arent friends on fbook so he didnt message me there but my personal emailll ughhhh need advice on what I should doo...... all it said was "Hiiii" in the subject line....... unfortunately I replied with Hi how are you..... was that to nice ughhhhh now hes on my mind againnnn i need adviceeeeee :)xxxx

5 Replies to why is it that ex's come back into your life and contact you when you are finally happy??

re: why is it that ex's come back into your life and contact you when you are finally happy??
By forgetxmexnot
On Wed Jul 07, 2010 08:55 PM
I can tell by the subject of this thread that you don't want to get involved with him again. And that's fine. But don't reply to his messages... don't let him make his way back into your life when you've worked to get over him and move on.
re: why is it that ex's come back into your life and contact you when you are finally happy??
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:10 PM
They come back in your life when YOU'RE happy, because that's about the length of time it also took them to figure out that they weren't. And why they weren't varies - it could be because they are drama queens and couldn't find anyone else that would put up with it, it could be that they realized they made a mistake dumping you. Varies on the situation. Although since you broke up because he cheated, my moneys on drama queen.
By PureTapPremium member
On Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:51 PM
??? I could have sworn I already posted a reply to this about 4 hours ago? Where did that thread go?

I'll give the same adviceeeeee againnnnnn :D that I gave this morning. Just ignore the email and he'll go away. And stop thinking about him - he's already cheated on you once, so he'll do it again. Distract yourself with other things or other friends. Get a huge crush on another boy.

Cheers
Di
By PinUpGirlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jul 08, 2010 06:37 AM
Ignore him and move on. It's not rocket science.
By CaitDestinymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:08 PM
It's obvious that during the time you had no contact with him you were okay. Just ignore him. Guys do this and play games. You're finally happy, don't let him ruin it again.

ReplySendWatch