Forum: Advice / Cars & Driving

He didn't reverse into me! Its only on CCTV!
By Jodee_babesmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jul 08, 2010 03:09 AM

Hey,

So I was hit yesterday, quing to get into the hospital the idiot tried to que jump to another carpark that was also full and then reversed out. He nearly hit a double decker bus! I said hes dangerous. I was pulling as far up a landrovers backside as I could. My fella started to honk my horn and secounds later smack!

The git the sped off about 5 mins later still sat in the que he reappeared my partner shouted, "you could of stopped" his replie was I didnt hit her, I screamed you did, no stupid child I would of stopped if I had and he drove off

Security came over he saw him hit me and so did some other drivers who are also witnesses.

The police are now involved :( Its classed as driving away from a RTA. I am so scared! I have to go on monday for a meeting about it all!

Thankfully my car is only scratched and I WILL be claming for a new bumper since he has damaged mine!

VENTED!
<3

3 Replies to He didn't reverse into me! Its only on CCTV!

re: He didn't reverse into me! Its only on CCTV!
By Nona_Premium member
On Thu Jul 08, 2010 04:39 AM
why are you scared you have done nothing wrong!

I know it is a pain in the behind to have to sort these kinds of things out but technically you are the victim of crime so it needs to be sorted.

do what is required of you and try not to stress.
By Jodee_babesmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jul 08, 2010 04:41 AM
Hey,
I dont know why I am tbh :(
I am soo shaken up by it and it was only a small tap lol!

Just got off the phone to insurance and they want to claim. I wasnt gonna but they said I might as well.

If only he'd stopped!
<3
By schuhplattlerPremium member
On Thu Jul 08, 2010 07:00 AM
Too bad we can't give karma to the security officer.

Get the video and bring it to the meeting.

ReplySendWatch