Poll: Arts / Fiction

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: Have you ever written fan fiction?
By thatdancerchick Comments: 102, member since Thu Jan 27, 2011
On Thu Jan 27, 2011 05:54 PM
I love fanfiction. Although I do it just to hone my skills, I just love playing with somebody else's characters and twisting new plots around them. It's fun and carefree writing for me, where I can work on plot-twists and revealing information. I also love reading it. I like to see what other people come up with. I think that every writer should try fanfiction at some point. It's kind of like throwing yourself into this whole different world. So much fun!
By Pinkbubble Comments: 74, member since Fri Apr 29, 2011
On Mon Jun 27, 2011 06:21 AM
Yes I write it sometimes! Especially if I don't like how a book ends, or leaves off I will "play" around with someone else's characters and setting. I only published when I was in my teens though!
By RedheadGredmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3922, member since Sat Sep 28, 2002
On Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:52 PM
I love fanfiction. It is such a guilty pleasure of mine. I just got back into writing it again. I actually just got done uploading a new chapter to my current fanfiction five minutes ago. I am not ashamed to admit to loving to read and write fanfiction. It is a little embarrassing to admit to being addicted to crossovers. I am currently writing a Buffy/ Doctor Who crossover fanfiction.
By lovestodance989 Comments: 318, member since Sun Jun 12, 2011
On Thu Sep 27, 2012 06:49 PM
Yes! I love fanfiction, it has really helped me with my writing.
By ballerinatwirler Comments: 2083, member since Sat May 29, 2004
On Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:49 PM
I have once. I wrote an "where are they now" type of fan fiction for Gilmore Girls.
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch