Forum: Irish / Irish - Achievements

Feis results from the Emma Cannon Feis 10 July 2010
By reel_faerie85member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:28 AM

Thought I would share my results from the Feis yesterday. It was a brilliant feis, well done Emma and all the dancers did so well in the heat wave of more than 30 degrees celsuis.
I can't remember my exact results (I don't tend to pay much attention) but I will post them when my teacher tells me but I placed in every dance in Intermediate and it was my 1st time with all my dances in intermediate (I have only won out of primary in slip and hop jig but there was no primary for my age group). I got a 2nd in my slip jig which I was really proud of, 5th in my trophy reel and 7th in the Open Championship which I decided to do last minute! I was dead chuffed with that.
I have come away with 6 medals and 3 trophies!

3 Replies to Feis results from the Emma Cannon Feis 10 July 2010

re: Feis results from the Emma Cannon Feis 10 July 2010
By lightfoot_champmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:46 PM
hey well done to you my love its a shame i didn't pop along i would have been in the championships with you lol, im really pleased for you hun, its always nice when friends do well, only a week till hemel now i CAN'T WAIT speak soon

jono xox
On Sun Jul 11, 2010 01:14 PM
I entered the Championship for a laugh and was so chuffed I placed. I am suprised I managed to get enough points!! But I got those toe stands...so thank you to that amazing person who sent me the shoes - you know who you are.
I have tried to attach some videos (my dad thought he took photos - bless but I am sure that there will be some on our school webpage www.odwyeracademy.com . . .)

www.youtube.com . . .
www.youtube.com . . .
www.youtube.com . . .
www.youtube.com . . .

Oh look at that turnout! Ha ha
On Mon Jul 12, 2010 01:06 PM
woo i made it onto feispix too!!

ReplySendWatch