By NHB
Posted On Fri Jul 16, 2010 07:03 AM
New Haven Ballet
New Haven, CT, United States

Deadline: Fri Dec 31, 2010
Audition Date: Now
Contact: NewHavenBalletAD@hotmail.com or www.newhavenballet.com
About New Haven Ballet
New Haven Ballet is a nonprofit pre-professional ballet school and company. Founded in 1985, New Haven Ballet is based in New Haven, CT with over 500 students in the New Haven and Guilford studios. New Haven Ballet offers primarily ballet (beginning to advanced classes) with additional classes in modern, jazz, tap and Pilates.

New Haven Ballet is seeking an experienced and dynamic Artistic Director. Applicants should be energetic, enthusiastic, and creative with a strong background in ballet. Duties will include teaching, supervising daily operations of the school and pre-professional company, producing yearly Nutcracker and spring performances at the famous Shubert Theater, choreography, community outreach, and collaborating with the Board of Directors on the annual budget and fulfilling the artistic mission of the New Haven Ballet. Position to start January 2011.

Forward resumes to NewHavenBalletAD@hotmail.com
Please visit our website newhavenballet.com for full job description.

1 Replies to Artistic Director Wanted for New Haven Ballet

re: Artistic Director Wanted for New Haven Ballet
By cbfairbank
On Fri Dec 17, 2010 03:11 PM
I'm interested in this position if it is still available. I am a professional ballet dancer and have had my own professional company/school. Please let me know if you're still looking to fill this position. If so I would be happy to send my resume over.

Thanks,
Christopher

ReplySendWatch