Forum: General / Jazz / Jazz - Achievements

Jazz - Achievements
Only Freshman in the Front Row!
By kicklinequeenmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 429, member since Fri Apr 30, 2010
On Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:15 AM

So, for our first football dance for my dance team, I'm the only freshman in the front row (in the first formation. And then I stay in front and another freshman comes up too for the second formation) I'm really excited because I know what an honor this is. It's the returning sophomores, and then ME!

3 Replies to Only Freshman in the Front Row!

re: Only Freshman in the Front Row!
By SinatraAngel Comments: 86, member since Thu Jun 17, 2010
On Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:27 PM
Well congraaaaaatulations! :) This is dance team for school, I presume. Like cheerleaders but with pointed feet? That's what dance team is at my school anyway.
Good luck with everything and have fun. :)

**SA
By imadancer2member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2400, member since Wed Nov 30, 2005
On Tue Jul 20, 2010 01:15 PM
WHOHOO! Congrats girl! I'm sure you're working really hard :D
By kicklinequeenmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 429, member since Fri Apr 30, 2010
On Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:58 PM
SinatraAngel: Haha, you are hilarious!! Yes, it is for the dance team at my high school. And we aren't really like the cheerleaders, we have a lot of highly trained and talented DANCERS! We are really lucky to be in an area with so much talent. :) And thank you so much!

imadancer2: Thanks so much! And I'm so excited for you for the SI!!! :D

ReplySendWatch