Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Cute guy in my dance class!
By epballet2
On Tue Jul 20, 2010 02:55 PM

Ok, so I really really like this guy in my dance class but there sooooooo many complications.
- He's like 2-3 yrs older than me
- He's quiet but polite and funny
- He lives in a different town from me
- Only see him a couple times a week
- And we don't really talk that much

Is there anything I can do to get his attention. Or does he even like me? Help me!

3 Replies to Cute guy in my dance class!

re: Cute guy in my dance class!
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Jul 20, 2010 03:35 PM
Well, not that I can read his mind, because I CAN'T, but from the circumstances you've listed, I'd imagine he doesn't even know you exist. Try saying "Hello" next time.
By saoirse3473member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:55 AM
i doubt him being quiet but polite and funny is a complicatin :P lol

i agree though, say hi to him, talk to him, become his friend.
The age thing could be a problem, but it depends on the age. how old are you and how old is he? if you like 14 and he's like 17, then theres a problem, but usually anything 16+ is okay-ish...

and as for the distance, if he likes you and you two do end up dating, a long distance relationship is tough, but if the town is close-ish than it shouldnt be too much of a problem. I dated a boy who lived in a town called Valencia and I live in L.A., and theres about an hour and a half distance with traffic, but we made it work and i'm still with this boy, and have been for nearly 2 years :) you can make it work!

just focus on becoming a friend before you attempt a "girlfriend" take on it all

good luck!
By iPurplemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jul 26, 2010 01:46 PM
Lucky you, epballet2! The only guy that has ever been in my ballet class was a 25+ year old who was looking for the adults class, which was right after.
But I have liked a guy in my jazz special performers class. He was really nice and we became great friends, but he moved really far away recently.
Okay, so my advice to you is become friends with him. If you have never really talked to him, then there is really no way to know if he likes you. Then, after you get to know him, wait for the right time to tell him how you feel. Sadly, I never told the guy how I felt, and I decided that I would just be friends with him. Who knows, you might find that being friends with him is more fun and less complicated.

ReplySendWatch