Forum: Music / Music & Songs

What's a good place to get ringtones?
By ScotchGirlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Jul 27, 2010 01:57 PM
Edited by ScotchGirl (54926) on 2010-07-27 14:02:12 should have done my research

I recently found a bonus track by my favorite band, Maroon 5. It's called "The Way I Was" and I absolutely love it. It isn't on the CD I have (because they rereleased the same CD with the bonus tracks after I bought it...not fair) but I would really like to have it as a ringtone. Unfortunately, it isn't on Verizon tones, or whatever it's called. Does anyone know a good/legit place to find ringtones? Particularly a ringtone of that song? I've always been wary of giving my number to ringtone places, because most of the ads for them don't look very legit, but I really want that song.

Thanks!

Edit:

Whoops, I should have done some more research. It looks like (but I can't say for sure) the song was released along with a few other songs exclusively to iTunes. Hopefully I can still get it as a ringtone somehow, though...

3 Replies to What's a good place to get ringtones?

re: What's a good place to get ringtones?
By Brittanymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Jul 27, 2010 02:02 PM
www.myxer.com

I haven't used it in awhile but with Verizon you just have to like e-mail the tone to your phone. The website tells you how and they have oodles of ringtones.
By ScotchGirlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Jul 27, 2010 02:31 PM
Woah that's a cool website! Thanks!

It doesn't look like they have the song though. This song sure is hard to find, It's like this song doesn't exist or something...

I like the option of making a ringtone that they have. I could maybe import it off iTunes? That will be my last resort because that would be a pain to transfer itunes to my other computer..

Does anyone know if iTunes sells ringtones? It doesn't look like they do, but maybe (hopefully) I'm missing something..
By shan723
On Sat Jul 31, 2010 03:09 AM
phonezoo.com.....
you can make your own ringtones. just upload the song you want and edit the part you want as your ringtone and then you can send it to your phone. and its free

ReplySendWatch