Forum: Advice / Beauty - Makeovers

Need to Change My Hair, Have Had the Same Look for 14 Years :-P
By wildwoodflowermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Aug 05, 2010 09:21 AM

Please pardon the ridiculous photograph, it was from a con this past spring and I am making the same face as the folks in the print. :) It is, however, the best picture of what my hair looks like on a regular basis. I can't change the color, since I just got my new bun wig from Emerald Key and its a dead on color match, better than any wigs have matched before. And with a bun, it does need to fit up into one ponytail.

So, I am toying with the idea of bangs. Maybe a blunt bang, but not quite Betty Page blunt. And maybe some layers??? Anyone have some ideas? I trust my stylist a ton, but I don't know where to start other than that I want to change something.

3 Replies to Need to Change My Hair, Have Had the Same Look for 14 Years :-P

re: Need to Change My Hair, Have Had the Same Look for 14 Years :-P
By disco_diva97
On Sat Aug 07, 2010 09:58 AM
Hi x
maybe have it straight with some layers x
Love georgia :)
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:27 AM
Actually, (and this will sound abrupt, but it's not supposed to) I think your face is probably too round for short bangs. I also think that your bangs as they are are fairly short. :/

If you can't change the color, and it's gotta go in a pony, layers is about all the change you can hope for. Heh.
By wildwoodflowermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Aug 09, 2010 08:59 AM
^Haha! Not too abrupt at all. :) I don't have bangs right now, I can kind of fake it by brushing all my little fly aways that wont grow out forward and to the side.

ReplySendWatch