Forum: General / Ballroom / Swing

Swing
This is a picture of our room we were decorating for our annual fundraiser.
By miraclefrmheavnmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2068, member since Mon Jun 02, 2008
On Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:26 AM

We had our annual fundraiser this past July 2010 and I just thought I would share a picture of the room with the beautiful decorations we were hanging. We had a 16-piece jazz band playing there for the live music as well. They were really great!

3 Replies to This is a picture of our room we were decorating for our annual fundraiser.

re: This is a picture of our room we were decorating for our annual fundraiser.
By Felsamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4038, member since Thu Nov 09, 2006
On Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:48 PM
That looks great! I love the view you have there. It looks very classy which I love.
By miraclefrmheavnmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2068, member since Mon Jun 02, 2008
On Sun Aug 15, 2010 09:41 PM
Thank you Felsa for your beautiful comment! It was a very beautiful room and that picture is only half of the room. It was quite big. But we hung all those tulle (sp?) on the windows and all those decorations hanging from the rafter things (or whatever you call them), but yes. It was very beautiful room.

I have no idea how many people we fit into that room that night, I will have to try to find out and post here too.

Thanks again for taking the time to read and comment, Felsa! =)
By Felsamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4038, member since Thu Nov 09, 2006
On Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:23 PM
Do you mind if I ask where the building is located? Even just a state (that is if you are from the states). It looks beautiful outside.

ReplySendWatch