Forum: Arts / Photography - Artistic

A Photo a Day Keeps the Doctor Away
By BeautifulMistakemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Aug 08, 2010 09:18 PM

A friend gave me the idea to make a blog where you add a picture every day. I found it to be a good idea because I had been losing inspiration to take pictures so now I have to take pictures every single day. I am a bit lazy about actually posting a picture every day because it's a long process with me. lol

Anyway, I just wanted to post the link here. Let you all check it out. I hope you like my pictures. Feel free to comment on the blog if you can or just comment here if you want.

ceejayphotography.blogspot.com

Wasn't sure where to post this, but figured it was photography so this would be the most suiting.

2 Replies to A Photo a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

re: A Photo a Day Keeps the Doctor Away
By Chaconnemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Aug 09, 2010 09:47 AM
I like the photo above and most of those on your website. My one general comment is that I think they could be brighter and the colors more saturated. If find that with many of the photos I take with my digital camera I often have to step up the brightness a bit and add a bit of contrast to the the photos more snap. I use a photoshop clone to do this.

Attached is my manipulation using Paint Shop Pro.

Jon
re: A Photo a Day Keeps the Doctor Away
By BeautifulMistakemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:07 AM
Thank you.

Usually I do but we just had to get our desktop wiped so I haven't put my editing programs back on. Plus I also got a laptop which I haven't put my editing programs on it. And sometimes I'm too lazy to even put a picture up so I just put one up without editing.

I have to put it on my laptop first (we don't have wireless internet at my house) then I have to put it on a thumbdrive and put it on the desktop THEN put it on the website. So by the time it's on the desktop I'm too lazy to edit it. lol

ReplySendWatch