Forum: Advice / Guys Only

Guys Only
Flat Butt
By male39 Comments: 20, member since Thu Dec 04, 2008
On Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:10 PM

I have a flat butt. I am wanting to begin taking ballet lessons. Will my butt firm and plump up as I take ballet? Is there some exercises that will help? Most male dancers I have seen have a nice firm butt and many have a bubble butt. Will I develop one?

1 Replies to Flat Butt

re: Flat Butt (karma: 2)
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11592, member since Thu Dec 16, 2004
On Thu Aug 26, 2010 01:58 PM
Yes, there are exercises that can help. You should pretend you're holding a penny between your butt cheeks as you go about your day. And every 15 minutes or so, you should squeeze-release, squeeze-release, squeeze-release... Start with sets of 10 reps, and work your way up from there. If you remember to do your kegels, you will eventually be able to pick a dime up off the floor using only your butt. It makes a great party trick.

But although your glutes will embiggen considerably, you will never achieve a true "bubble butt" aka "badonkadonk". Unfortunately, that's genetic. But there's always the surgical option. It's an open secret in the industry that all the great ballet dancers have butt implants. But the reason so many men get the implants isn't just for looks. It's to correct their center of gravity.

Hope that helps :)

ReplySendWatch