Poll: Music / Music & Songs

Page:
Page 1 of 2: 1 2
Do you love Justin bieber?
By dancing_tiger
On Fri Sep 17, 2010 02:39 PM
Moved to Music & Songs by oz_helen (35388) on 2010-09-19 05:14:52 moved to more appropriate board

Do you love Justin Bieber?

36 Replies to Do you love Justin bieber?

re: Do you love Justin bieber?
By Becca
On Fri Sep 17, 2010 02:48 PM
Hate is a strong word.
I dislike him, I don't know why...but I've never liked Disney channel people (Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, etc..) so that probably explains why!

Becca
By HollieErin
On Fri Sep 17, 2010 03:42 PM
No I don't care for anything about him, and he is from my hometown.

I have never been a fan of teenyboppers singing songs about things they have no idea about (e.g., love). I also can't relate to any of his music, or find it particularily good either.
By GingerPremium member
On Fri Sep 17, 2010 04:18 PM
I'm not gonna lie, I have a bunch of his songs on my computer and I actually really like them. I don't really understand all the HATE HATE HATE directed towards him...okay, you don't like his music, that's one thing, fair enough. But you HATE him? Geez, he's just a kid! I'd rather my kid listened to Justin Bieber than Miley Cyrus' new stuff.
By DancingBeanermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Sep 17, 2010 04:27 PM
OMGZ!!!! I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!! MARRY ME!

Just kidding. His music is okay, I just don't really like all the girls that think he is a god. But hey, at least it gives Robert Pattinson a break.
By allegro731member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Sep 17, 2010 05:00 PM
Ugh...I hate him. I don't understand the big fuss.
By RAID_Babemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Sep 17, 2010 05:06 PM
Edited by RAID_Babe (220382) on 2010-09-17 18:49:26 Re-worded for everybody's sake
I have one of his songs, but seriously, I dislike him. Like someone else said, hate is a strong word. I dislike his music and him in general. Just as everybody has a celebrity they dislike.
re: Do you love Justin bieber? (karma: 1)
By punkgirl59
On Fri Sep 17, 2010 06:00 PM
I'm not 100% certain I know who Justin Bieber is, so I don't feel qualified to form an opinion. However, if he is the kid who sounds like a chick, then I would probably lean towards dislike.

~*~Punkgirl~*~

Long live punk rocK
By Believemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Sep 17, 2010 06:44 PM
RAID_Babe wrote:

I have one of it's songs, but seriously, I dislike Justine Beaver. Like someone else said, hate is a strong word. I dislike it with a passion.

To me, Justine Beaver is an it. Just to clear that up.

^
I think that's a really ignorant statement, just saying. It's super disrespectful to dehumanize anyone, regardless of how you feel about them.

Anyway, I like a few of his songs. It's not really my kind of music, but I can tell that he loves what he's doing, and I think he is good at what he does. I don't understand the absolute hate everyone has for him.
By AussieLauramember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Sep 17, 2010 06:58 PM
Edited by AussieLaura (220899) on 2010-09-17 19:42:10 because i can't spell
I don't like his music, and I'm not like the 12 year olds who are obsessed with him, but "hate" is a very strong word. I just really couldn't care less.
By staygold123
On Fri Sep 17, 2010 07:39 PM
I don't like him.

And why is this under movies/tv?
By Boogledoomember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Sep 17, 2010 08:03 PM
I'm quite drunk at the moment but I'm sure I'll feel the same way in the morning. He is disturbing.
That is all.
By MaxwellPremium member
On Fri Sep 17, 2010 08:10 PM
It's not really my thing, but I fail to see why people who are like, 15+ who are full of rage about Justin Bieber. His thing is making music for 9-year-olds, and he's quite good at that.
re: Do you love Justin bieber? (karma: 1)
By Piano_on_Pointemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Sep 18, 2010 09:50 AM
He sounds like a girl.
A 16-year old boy sounds like a girl.
Has he not hit puberty yet?
By MJeanette
On Sat Sep 18, 2010 09:54 AM
I definitely do not like him at all, but I really dislike all of the current and recent teenage stars. Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, the Jonas Brothers... Actually those are the only ones I even know anything about. (Are the Jonas Brothers teenagers, or are they older? I'm not sure about that)
By BeautifulMistakemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:56 AM
I'm with Becca.

I general do not like Disney Channel people (which is why I'm hesitant to see The Last Song. I'm sure it's a good movie, but I fear Miley Cyrus will wreck it).

Hate is a strong word. I just really don't like him (or rather his music I guess). But I enjoy the fact he finally sounds like a boy instead of a girl!! :O

I'm also not a fan of teenyboppers singing about being in love and crap. It sounds stupid.

But...I will admit he'd be alright to listen to if you were 10 and under...lol but he's not for me.
By Munkensteinmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:35 PM
Recently I was in a store and there was music playing over the speaker system...I thought to myself, "Man, this chick is really bad." Then the radio announcer said that it was Justin Bieber...so yeah, not my thing.
re: Do you love Justin bieber? (karma: 2)
By TheMidlakeMusemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Sep 18, 2010 03:17 PM
I don't like Justin Bieber, but without him Lesbians who Look Like Justin Bieber wouldn't exist. So...paradox.

Dani
By Felsamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:34 PM
I do not like him at all. I have seen interviews with him and he is extremely cocky and rude. He is also to good for pranks it seems as two interviews played a pranked on him and he walked off leaving them there not sure what to do.

I also dislike when kids who are 15 (or is he 16 now?) sing about finding their true love and the one they want to be with forever. Um... your a kid!! Sing about your first day at school or something.
By Meganmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:47 PM
I was reminded of this post today when I went to work and a 20-year-old male coworker of mine walked into the dressing room and was like "Oh my god, you guys, I seriously just saw Justin Bieber and a crowd of screaming girls." Apparently, the Bieber is in my city for a concert and stopped to do some shopping in the mall where I work...and my coworker is a huge fan. So it seems like there is SOME fanbase among people older than nine years old (and men...although admittedly my coworker is bisexual.)

Personally, I can't truthfully say I've ever heard an entire Justin Bieber song, so I don't have much of an opinion one way or another.
By Crazy_Clairemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Sep 19, 2010 07:35 AM
Edited by Crazy_Claire (120567) on 2010-09-19 07:36:04
Edited by Crazy_Claire (120567) on 2010-09-19 07:44:09
Edited by Crazy_Claire (120567) on 2010-09-19 07:46:05
Edited by Crazy_Claire (120567) on 2010-09-19 07:51:45
I can honestly say, the first time I heard of him I assumed he was 12 years old and I know other people who thought the same.

I'm not a fan of mainstream music these days, which is probably why I am not a fan of his music. I prefer songs with real meanings and played by actual people, as opposed to auto-tuned and machine enhanced recordings because "so and so can't sing in tune", mimed live performances, etc.

So I'll just say I dislike his music and simply couldn't care less what he does. I do LOVE whoever did the death metal versions of his songs as a laugh on Youtube.

I always laugh at the stupid amount of fansites on Twitter. This one time they got into a massive argument via Twitter because "So and so met Justin 4 times, and I love him more and have a fanpage and I've never met him - woe is me." It was all he did, she did stuff and it was hilarious to see "Tweenies" get so wound up.

PG 13 "I Owned Justin Bieber" An amusing story of one guys run in, with Justin and the crazy fans...

Spoiler: Show

Maybe if I was a little kid like I was back in the day when Steps, A1, Blue and S Club 7 ruled the world then I would have liked him.

Claire.
By MuffinHeadmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:18 PM
You know... if you switch The Beib's voice with Miley Cyrus-- they'd both sound normal.

That being said. I voted hate.

...yanno, these pop superstars were much cooler when I was a kid. C'mon Backstreet Boys? Original B.Spears? Mandy Moore? Way better than a prepubescent teenaged boy who is going to be BROKE when his voice finally changes.
By MissErinDmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Sep 20, 2010 09:33 PM
I don't find him all that bad, to be honest. Look back 5 years to when we were into the teenie bopper music. Britney Spears was singing "Hit me baby one more time" and look at Christina Aguilera! The kid has an awesome voice, and he's a good dancer. The only thing I hate is how cocky he is.
By alicelovestodacemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Sep 23, 2010 02:24 PM
hate him, love this www.youtube.com . . .
By kandykanePremium member
On Thu Sep 23, 2010 02:31 PM
He did something unkind to someone I know, so I don't think much of him as a person. And I don't care for his music, either.

kk~
Page:
Page 1 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch