Poll: Music / Music & Songs

Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2
re: Do you love Justin bieber?
By RAID_Babemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Sep 23, 2010 07:21 PM
Justin Bieber is going to be on CSI. I saw a clip on Entertainment Tonight and well...yea, you watch it.
By CompactDiscomember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Dec 02, 2010 04:47 PM
I said hate cause its true. I would have probably clicked dislike if he wasn't so fammous and so... I don't know. He does not seem like the kind of person I would like. He is a cookie cutter artist who got lucky and he's soaking it up like it is no big deal... Just ticks me off.
I have never liked his music, really, like, the style, so he was on my bad side from 'One Time'... I turned off the tv when it came on for the first time, laughed, and turned on some My Chemical Romance.
By rr_lover
On Thu Dec 02, 2010 05:59 PM
Edited by rr_lover (191435) on 2010-12-02 18:01:24
Edited by rr_lover (191435) on 2010-12-02 18:01:44
I can't stand him, and he seems really arrogant and stuck up, this kid will not be around when his voice changes.

It's sad that people like him and Miley, and other young stars today are the one's young kids look up to. Man, i remember when i was 13-14 through '98-2002 i was ALL about BSB, Nsync, Christina, back when pop music used to actually be WORTH listening to.

;) AND still is, considering i'm going to the NKOTBSB CONCERT :D. I really hope that older fans of the bands from back then during that era introduce them to kids today.
By JackC
On Fri Dec 10, 2010 09:13 PM
I honestly put him on the same level as Fred. Nothing special, just got lucky.
By DancerKeemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Oct 19, 2011 02:51 PM
I dislike him. I find that I go against basically all "celebrities" that my friends like. Unless I really have a reason to love them. His music.. is okay. I guess. But I just don't see what the big fuss is about.
By boleyngrrl
On Wed Oct 19, 2011 04:12 PM
JackC wrote:

I honestly put him on the same level as Fred. Nothing special, just got lucky.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe Curse my perverted mind and my original reaction of "That would never happen! Who?!" :D

Anyway, the only reason I even am *somewhat* grateful to him is because of this: www.youtube.com . . ..

But yeah I voted hate because I think he's an arrogant stuck up piece of work. Who REALLY needs autotune. Or the mute button. The mute button is my preferred method of dealing with him.
By oliviastarsdance
On Tue Mar 06, 2012 03:17 AM
no justin is terrible cant sing but he as alot of fans so he must be doing somethink right .
By Louisemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Mar 06, 2012 03:28 AM
I'm completely ambivalent and apparently that makes me a "hater". I don't understand why 13 year old girls care that I don't like something they like, but there you have it. Haters gon' hate. I'm sure I like a lot of things that they dislike too, like wine. Damn those wine haters!
By oz_helenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Mar 07, 2012 03:18 AM
I have a Bieber ban in my music studio, but it's really just on principle now. I still haven't heard any of his songs all the way through. I avoid stories about him so I've got no idea if I would find him arrogant. It's just really not my type of music for starters, and I also tend to avoid things that are overhyped (which is why I was late to the party with Adele).

Helen
By SiyoNqobamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Mar 31, 2012 02:32 AM
Edited by SiyoNqoba (34789) on 2012-03-31 02:55:58
Well, he's doing pretty well considering this thread was made in 2010 and people are still replying to it ;)

My husband and I decided to check out Justin Bieber awhile back because a lot of the kids we work with were either going crazy about him, or had that crazy murder look in their eyes when he was mentioned. So we watched one of his music videos, and my husband pretty much summed up exactly what I was thinking when he said "Oh, he's just a little kid!"
By turquoise
On Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:33 PM
I've always kind of thought the obsession with him was a little annoying, but I have to admit he was kind of adorable on the Today's show this morning. And I think his polite rapping is cute. "I can be your gentleman" is a lot better for our youth to hear compared to the usual "yeah girl bend over and imma take you from behind" kind of music going around.
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch