Popular Teachers

Song for This Costume? by live_love_dance4
I have a very talented 8 year old tapper doing a solo next year and I can't find a song I like for...

Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Page:
Page 3 of 31 2 3
re: Guy saying I contaminated him with HIV. (karma: 3)  en>fr fr>en
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11510, member since Thu Dec 16, 2004
On Mon Sep 27, 2010 01:28 PM
Alrightee then! I'll stick to the topic this time.

Stupid, stupid me.
Quoted for truth. You have unprotected sex with MULTIPLE partners, and now you're all surprised that you have a reputation for being a STI-infected tramp. And you say your OP is a "warning", but nobody in their right mind needs a warning about this in 2010. Anyone with half a brain knows that sleeping around has social consequences. And anyone with half a brain knows that unprotected sex has health consequences. Your pattern of behavior is reckless and self-destructive, but you didn't give that a moment's consideration. And now you're blaming everyone else for a situation you actively helped to create (I'm talking about both your HIV status AND your social status). You, my dear, are in NO POSITION to warn anyone until you clean up your own house. I sincerely hope your test comes back negative, but that won't make any difference if you don't change your behavior. And I don't think you'll change your behavior because you don't seem to be accepting full responsibility for your own actions.

I also get the feeling you're giving us a very skewed version of this story. I would love to get the other side of it from your friends, because there are obviously some major omissions in your rendition.
re: Guy saying I contaminated him with HIV. en>fr fr>en
By YumYumDoughnutPremium member Comments: 7989, member since Sat Jul 10, 2004
On Mon Sep 27, 2010 08:01 PM
But panic, this chick could have used the warning ;)
www.dance.net . . .

Anyways OP, have you made an appointment to get tested for other things besides HIV? If I remember correctly, I had to take two tests to check for different STDS. I think one was to get a shot for gardasil, but I could be wrong.

Does your mom know about your issue? Maybe she will be a better support then online people.
By kandykanePremium member Comments: 16123, member since Mon May 01, 2006
On Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:32 PM
Any update? Did your test come out negative? (I hope so.)

kk~
By pointeless467member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 349, member since Thu Jul 22, 2004
On Sat Oct 09, 2010 09:49 AM
It's negative. :)
By reel_faerie85member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4076, member since Mon Mar 08, 2010
On Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:39 AM
aww thank god for that! Big hugs to you.
By kandykanePremium member Comments: 16123, member since Mon May 01, 2006
On Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:34 AM
Good to hear! Now, maybe those ugly rumors will be put to rest.

kk~
By leap2livemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2308, member since Wed Feb 09, 2005
On Sun Oct 10, 2010 05:55 AM
Yay, I'm so happy for you! You've been in my thoughts and prayers.
By webstArmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3592, member since Wed Jan 15, 2003
On Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:23 AM
I'm very glad that your test has come back negative.

But, please be aware that you can only test for HIV if you've contracted it over 6 months ago. If you've had unprotected sex with this guy in the last 6 months, please continue to get tested and use protection for the next few months.

Sadly, with HIV, a negative test doesn't automatically mean that you're safe.
re: Guy saying I contaminated him with HIV. (karma: 1)  en>fr fr>en
By boleyngrrl Comments: 2410, member since Sat Apr 15, 2006
On Thu Oct 28, 2010 03:41 PM
Edited by boleyngrrl (156471) on 2010-10-28 15:43:26 Forgot congrats. :D
Heart wrote:

When I got the AIDS test done it took about 5-10 minutes and I go the results right there at the clinic. Just fyi, there may not be any waiting involved.

It takes fifteen minutes for results for either the finger stick or saliva swab. The whole thing, complete with counseling, takes around twenty-twenty five minutes if you are at the free clinic, assuming you are negative. Your counselor will tell you your situation, your risk factors, and answer any unresolved questions you might have. (I volunteer at free HIV testing days, so I thought I would clear up any questions about the test). Just a public service announcement, not accusing/yelling at/insulting/offending OP, just using situation to reinforce the message: GET TESTED. My university has free testing days every Wednesday, and national free HIV testing day is on Dec. 1st. It doesn't take long, and it can't hurt. Take your friends, neighbors, family, or that hobo you picked up of the street and GET TESTED!!!!

Public service announcement over.

Oh and congratulations on being negative!!!!
By HipHop25 Comments: 185, member since Sun Jun 03, 2007
On Wed Dec 22, 2010 09:45 PM
wow that must have been so scary im sorry you went through that. i wont judge you but please for your own sake wrap it up next time. i hope the rumors stopped
Page:
Page 3 of 31 2 3

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed