Forum: Advice / Cars & Driving

Everybody: meet Sebastian!
By rosalinde
On Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:51 AM
Edited by rosalinde (213002) on 2010-09-25 10:53:22 added original post

A few months ago I asked you guys to help me name my car (see here: www.dance.net . . . ), and in true democratic fashion (you gave suggestions, I made the decision LOL) we agreed on Sebastian. So, I had a novelty number plate made (I still need to find a way to attach it without drilling holes in the bodypanels. Brrr) with his name.

As for the stains: yes, that's bird poo on the O of Aygo -- that bird had one heck of an aim! And it's been raining all day, guess that's what the other stains are.

I 'yellowed' out the number plate for privacy reasons. You'll recognise me when you see me, there is no other Aygo with these stickers, but we don't need to advertise it, do we?

So, did I do you proud? My brothers think I'm an idiot for naming my car, so personally I'm quite content with it. LOL

3 Replies to Everybody: meet Sebastian!

re: Everybody: meet Sebastian!
By Reidfidleirmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Sep 28, 2010 02:35 PM
That's sooo awesome! And I love your highland sticker!

Now you need to fabricate some red claws....... J/k
By OMGjaimyemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Sep 28, 2010 02:38 PM
I'm honored that you used my suggestion! :)
By DancingBeanermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Sep 28, 2010 02:43 PM
That's so awesome that you went and got a novelty license plate for his name! Did you think about attaching it to the back windows with some suction cups? There are quite a few car window decorations attached this way. You might just have to drill two holes through the top two corners of the sign.

ReplySendWatch