Forum: Irish / Irish - MAIDs

Irish - MAIDs
Posting Rules for the MAIDs Board
By TheMidlakeMusemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11321, member since Sun Nov 23, 2003
On Wed Sep 29, 2010 03:18 PM

In the interests of clarifying the purpose of this forum, the mod squad has decided to create this sticky.

From this point forward--if you are not a parent, you may not post in this section. This means replying to or starting threads in MAIDs. There are plenty of forums under the Irish heading where posters can create other discussion topics open to all sections of the community, but we are reserving the MAIDs section for parents to discuss the unique challenges and successes being a parent of an Irish dancer can bring up.

The mod squad is enforcing this rule because other Parent boards are restricted to parents only (i. e. Disco - Parents Only, the Parents Only advice forum). This will ensure proper moderation for all sections of DDN.

While we're making this transition, please don't hesitate to hit the "mod" button and let us know about any miscategorized topics or users posting in the wrong section.

Finally, it's not just Mothers Addicted to Irish Dancing who are welcome here--grandparents, dads, aunts and uncles are welcome too! The only requirement is that you must be a parent or legal guardian of a child (not necessarily a dancer) to post here.

Thanks for being such great members!

Dani

2 Replies to Posting Rules for the MAIDs Board

re: Posting Rules for the MAIDs Board
By OverTheBridge Comments: 190, member since Sun May 22, 2011
On Mon Jun 13, 2011 02:17 PM
Having not known this rule, I did post oince or twice in this area. I am so sorry!
re: Posting Rules for the MAIDs Board
By chevrechevalmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 332, member since Tue Jan 31, 2012
On Mon Oct 22, 2012 01:30 AM
Thank you for making this post sticky. Great to keep this information at the top. Thanks!

ReplySendWatch