Forum: Disco / Disco - Parents Only

Disco - Parents Only
What does NOT belong in this forum... (karma: 1)
By imadanseurPremium member Comments: 16604, member since Thu Dec 04, 2003
On Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:03 AM
Made sticky by Helen (51009) on 2010-10-21 04:32:46 Stickified

This forum is NOT a picture forum. Occasionally the moderators have allowed jokes that have pictures attached, but if you would like to post a picture of your family, new pet, new car, etc. you need to find the appropriate area for that.

There is a thread in the competition forum for missing costumes or items left at a competition. Any post asking about missing items from a competition will be removed.

Please get a deposit or full payment on any costume you are selling. You may not post pictures of a stolen costume or call out a member for non-payment unless you contact the administration staff first. If you do start a thread specifically calling a member out for any reason, your account can be banned.

If you have a question, concern, or see a post that is a violation of the terms of service, press the mod button. You don't need to step in and chastise anyone for their actions. We are here to help the boards run smoothly and often other member's involvement adds fuel to the fire.

Thanks for your cooperation!!

The moderators of ddn

3 Replies to What does NOT belong in this forum...

re: What does NOT belong in this forum...
By Cheyennes_DAD Comments: 29, member since Mon May 03, 2010
On Sat May 14, 2011 05:03 PM
Thanks moderators for all the advice you have given in regards to posts on this thread.
By albabe Comments: 53, member since Sat Apr 23, 2011
On Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:33 PM
Thanks this post has been helpful as I am new to this site
By LauraMidge Comments: 20, member since Sat Nov 19, 2011
On Thu Apr 25, 2013 08:26 AM
Thanks Moderators, so much to remember on here so I'm glad it's a sticky :) Please feel free to correct me if I do anything wrong though!

ReplySendWatch