Popular Teachers

One of my students might have cancer by swanie1
Um.... help? What do I do to help the family?? Anyone else been through this? They say it's a two week wait to 'grow' it and see.

Forum: Irish / Irish - Softshoe

Irish - Softshoe
How to lace Fays celtic choice? en>fr fr>en
By stepitoutmary Comments: 81, member since Sun Mar 04, 2007
On Fri Oct 22, 2010 05:26 AM
Moved to Irish - Softshoe by oz_helen (35388) on 2010-10-22 05:39:53 moved to correct board

Hello!

My daughter got a new pair of softshoes(Fays celtic choice) and we don´t now how to lace them properly. She had Hullachan before but the lacing is different, there is one hole too much;) Does anybody have a lacing instruction for us?
Many thanks

3 Replies to How to lace Fays celtic choice?

re: How to lace Fays celtic choice? en>fr fr>en
By Miss_WittyGirl Comments: 302, member since Thu Apr 12, 2007
On Fri Oct 22, 2010 05:41 AM
By stepitoutmary Comments: 81, member since Sun Mar 04, 2007
On Fri Oct 22, 2010 05:48 AM
Thank you so much for your quick help, that´s why I love dance.net, always helpful peolple!
By butterfly_capemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1721, member since Thu Dec 29, 2005
On Fri Oct 22, 2010 05:52 AM
I've done the opposite. I used to have celtic choice, I now have Hullachans.

Tie them the same as you would Hullachans. When you've done that, and there is still a spare loop on each side, cross the laces over once more and go through the last loops.

I personally think they look a lot messier than Hullachans, cause of the extra loops/crossing over. You could play around with them and find a way to make thm look more tidy that works for you. The key point is to ensure the entire arch is supported without wrapping laces under the foot.

ReplySendWatch