Forum: Highland / Highland - Costumes

Page:
Page 4 of 41 2 3 4
re: Web Site with Links to Pictures of Costumes
By tlchallman Comments: 5, member since Wed Mar 12, 2014
On Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:43 PM
Hello :) I found your webpage a while back, and I think it's great, thank you!

I was wondering if you have seen a dress Aviemore with a royal blue vest? I've ordered the kilt, but was recommended to buy royal blue. My daughter wants fuschia :)

I am open to any suggestions :)
By Katja144member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3223, member since Sat Jul 30, 2005
On Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:58 PM
FWIW-- on the MacLean of Duart page, there are a couple pictures that are actually Drummond of Perth. It looks similar to the MacLeans, but is a bit different. It's the two in the second row, middle and right (the one below the burgundy MacLean set with the two pairs of hose, of the three dancers on concrete, and the one of the aboyne. They're easy to mistake for each other unless you look really closely, as the Drummond has the cranberry red of the regular MacLean and the light blue of the burgundy MacLean. :)

Also, on the "unknown" tabs, #21 might be the "regular" MacLean of Duart: www.google.com . . .

#31 (also perhaps #56) may be the blue MacPherson? www.highlandxpress.com . . .

It looks like #s 46 and 47 are the Ireland National tartan: www.google.com . . .

And isn't #25 a member here? (some of the others look very familiar as well, but I can't quite place the name. I may have seen the Maple Leaf tartan in one of them, but I can't remember which as the name didn't come to me until I'd moved on, and they are taking too long to load on my browser for me to go back through all of them.)
By highlandgran Comments: 16, member since Sun Mar 09, 2014
On Sun Feb 15, 2015 05:04 PM
Hi,

I found your site very useful.
It's good to see the tartan spread out and see the hose at the same time.

Thank-you
By stephietartan Comments: 1, member since Thu May 14, 2015
On Thu May 14, 2015 06:29 PM
Hi, I was wondering if these two were for sale. I´m in need of a kilt and socks to complete my costume. thanks
By DancrColleen Comments: 24, member since Sat Jan 02, 2010
On Thu Jun 18, 2015 07:20 PM
You have done a great job with this!! Thank you for your hard work
Page:
Page 4 of 41 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch