Forum: Highland / Highland Photos - Misc

Highland Photos - Misc
I danced Highland at the IRISH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!
By im_a_dancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 290, member since Tue Feb 10, 2009
On Tue Nov 02, 2010 05:30 PM

i think it was 4 yrs ago now. in Glasgow. but i was there competing irish and then on the sunday i closed out the event with a few highland dances because it was the first worlds in scotland. Fab piper too.

6 Replies to I danced Highland at the IRISH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

re: I danced Highland at the IRISH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!
By Reidfidleirmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3478, member since Sun Sep 28, 2003
On Thu Nov 04, 2010 01:35 PM
That's so cool! Gotta love when everybody enjoys and celebrates two fabulous forms of dance in one setting!
By im_a_dancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 290, member since Tue Feb 10, 2009
On Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:40 AM
yeah it was amazing. doing that one preformance opened so many doors for me as well. :D
By chancey1 Comments: 9, member since Sun Nov 07, 2010
On Sun Nov 07, 2010 06:59 PM
That must have been a wonderful experience. How did you do in your Irish at the world championships? Is it held at a different location each year.
On Thu Nov 11, 2010 07:08 AM
chancey1 wrote:

That must have been a wonderful experience. How did you do in your Irish at the world championships? Is it held at a different location each year.

that was 4 years ago and i placed 100th but last year i got 35th. and yes it is held in a diff place each yr. but when these pics where taken it was the 1st time not in ireland. since then it has been in the US and scotland again.
By Louisemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 17315, member since Thu Jun 06, 2002
On Thu Nov 11, 2010 07:17 AM
The first time it was held outside of Ireland was Glasgow 2002.
By Crazy_Clairemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5653, member since Wed Jan 26, 2005
On Thu Nov 11, 2010 07:21 AM
^ Wasn't it also held in Glasgow in 2007 too?

Great pictures! Isn't the stage there HUGE!

Claire.

ReplySendWatch