Open auditions
By famegirl
Posted On Wed Nov 10, 2010 09:59 AM
Fame International School of the Performing Arts
Midlothian, VA, United States

Deadline: Sat Dec 31, 2011
Audition Date: November, 11, 2010 and then every Thursday after that
About Fame International School of the Performing Arts
We have been in operation since April of 2010. Even though we are a new business; we have over forty-six years of combined experience in the world of the arts. We are located in Chesterfield County, VA.; which is about twenty minutes away from Richmond and about three hours from Washington DC. Fame was founded to bring the world of the performing arts too all ages. We have classes in dancing, modeling, acting, voice, and piano. Currently we have a theater company that performs for children. We also work with the non-profit group Land Mindz. In the future we are hoping to have a theater company for children and be able to do touring productions.

We are looking for talent actors of all ages to be apart of the new theater companies we are setting up. We would like to have one company that is made up of children ages 7 and up. The other company would be made up of adults; 18 and up. The productions right now would be at Fame, but in the future we would like to have two touring companies to go around Virginia and maybe out of state. We are also looking for more students to add to our acting classes. We take students ages 7 and up. The only production we have done so far is Cinderella. We will be adding a Mystery Theater performance and a Peter Pan in the next few months. We are currently casting for both the Mystery Theater and Peter Pan. When you come to the audition you need to bring a resume, a prepared acting piece, and a song if you would like a singing role. Other productions will be posted as them come up. Please see our website at performingartsatfame.com

2 Replies to Open auditions

re: Open auditions
By imthebest93
On Thu Apr 07, 2011 06:36 AM
this sounds like a good oppurtunity for me!
re: Open auditions
By Jassyje
On Thu May 19, 2011 07:38 PM
I would love to take advantage of this great opportunity. I will just need to know more about what the cost would be to me if there is one. I have ran into many scams and I should warn my career is not a game.I am looking forward to lots and lots of success and all I ask for is you to understand that please. I may only be 16 years old but I am passionate , dedicated ,and absolutely serious about my future.

ReplySendWatch