Forum: Arts / Philosophy

Philosophy
My Spirituality as an Atheist (awesome video!)
By Kekoamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 8949, member since Sat Jul 19, 2003
On Mon Nov 15, 2010 09:50 PM

I was going to put this in Religion, but I thought it was better placed here.

www.youtube.com . . .

I thought this was beautiful. I often find it hard to put into words that being non-religious doesn't mean that I'm not in constant awe of the world around me.

6 Replies to My Spirituality as an Atheist (awesome video!)

re: My Spirituality as an Atheist (awesome video!)
By Lev_Nougol Comments: 23, member since Mon Dec 20, 2010
On Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:10 AM
It made me laugh, and it made me cry, and it's truly beautiful for both. I needed that. Thank you for sharing.
By TheStoryTellermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2238, member since Mon May 19, 2008
On Wed Jan 12, 2011 02:29 PM
Can someone embed it? I can't sign in cause I forget both of my passwords and I cant sign up cause I've created two accounts, one using each of my emails!
By kaymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1474, member since Sat Aug 11, 2007
On Wed Jan 12, 2011 08:59 PM
Edited by kay (183959) on 2011-01-12 21:00:39 tried to embed it..is it going to work this time?
Edited by kay (183959) on 2011-01-12 21:02:03 nope..just got a bunch of html again. ): maybe some else give it a try
I love this video so so much. Thanks for sharing!!
By Cienmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6075, member since Tue Dec 20, 2005
On Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 AM
Hopefully this embedding works...
By Josianemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1643, member since Sun Nov 06, 2005
On Thu Jan 13, 2011 03:16 PM
It's beautiful.

I come from a place where no one practices but the religion is still present (in tradition) and most people define themselves as catholics.. even though no one goes to church or prays or says things like "God would never..." or something like that (see I'm not good with religion)

But since it's still so present in their heart, they sometimes have a problem grasping atheism or agnostism. I've had a lot of people telling me that religion brought a lot of beautiful values that we have lost when we lost our religion. And I always disagree. You can have those value even though you're an atheist. And this video shows in a magnificient way. The pictures are to die for. wow
By Kekoamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 8949, member since Sat Jul 19, 2003
On Thu Jan 20, 2011 01:51 AM
Can I just say that I am totally disgusted by our society? I'm not signed into Youtube and it told me I need to sign in because users have flagged this video as inappropriate for people under 18?

ReplySendWatch