Forum: Advice / Girls Only PG-13

Diva Cup
By balletforlife31
On Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:59 PM

Does the Diva Cup work? Is it confortable? Can you easily wear it during ballet?

8 Replies to Diva Cup

re: Diva Cup
By onegirlbandmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:20 AM
1)Yes
2)Yes
3)Yes

Best decision I ever made!

Here is another link on it www.dance.net . . .
By BeautifulMistakemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Nov 17, 2010 09:59 AM
Definitely the best thing I've ever bought. It's so comfy that I almost forget to empty it because I forget that I'm wearing it. I also got my BF's sister hooked on it.

It is very awesome.

The only complaint I've really heard from other people is sometimes it doesn't fit right (too long, too short, too big, etc)...and in that case you might want to look around at other cups like Lady Cup, Moon Cup, Keeper, etc. Some are longer, some are smaller, etc.

But I don't know of too many people who had problems with the Diva Cup. Once you get used to it, it's so quick and easy and quite awesome. :)
By contemp_is_rad
On Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:34 AM
it. is. awesome.

i swear if you get this you will never have to worry about not lasting a class without a loo-trip again.
By Wicked_Elphabamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:25 AM
I love my Diva cup. Tampons suck all the natural moisture out of your vag, but the Diva doesn't. It allows the natural moisture to stay while "catching" your period. It's easy to dance with it in, I don't even feel it after it's in, half the time I forget i'm wearing it! I also have found my severe cramps aren't as severe with me using the Diva Cup. Hylndlas convinced me to try it, I am glad I did!
By Sumayah
On Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:31 AM
Love it. Best decision I made. It's also really gratifying not to have to buy tampons and spend that money each month. My periods aren't super heavy so even on my heavy days, I really would only have to empty it once a day. Plus I typically don't notice it is in at all.
By Kekoamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Dec 09, 2010 02:33 PM
Love mine, though I've found I don't wear it as often as I used to. For school, work, being at home and such I stick with my cloth pads. However, for exercising and swimming (as well as other times I don't want to wear a pad), it's excellent. Comfortable and MUCH easier than tampons. I've had a few times over the past two years that I've tried to use tampons because I thought they'd be easier, but I immediately stash the box and go back to my diva because the diva is SO much comfier and easier. Plus, the saving money aspect is awesome. I've spent maybe $80 total for my diva and cloth stash, and when I was using sposies I spent $10 a month for tampons and pads (I get crampy and had to use pads the first two days of my cycle). That means in the last 24 months, I've saved $160 :)
By reel_faerie85member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Dec 09, 2010 03:57 PM
I've got the mooncup. Best investment ever. I don't flood everywhere, no itchy vag, no soreness, no UTI's and no period pains anymore. Amazing. Very much worth the £20 I paid for it. I wouldn't ever think about going back now.
By Angelinamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Dec 10, 2010 03:44 PM
^ Ditto. I keep a couple of tampons in my purse just in case, but I always change to my mooncup as soon as I can.

It takes a little bit of getting used to, but once you've got the hang of it, it's so comfortable and much cleaner-feeling than tampons.

ReplySendWatch